Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1842 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 84213421742179218321840184118421843184418521892194223422842 ... LastLast
Results 18,411 to 18,420 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Guys, you need to ask me before you interfere with my plot. This was supposed to be an alone thing...))

Lily's eyes widened. She remained stock still, frozen, unable to move.
    "Come quietly, and I'll leave your petty little friends alone," The voice growled. He dragged her roughly back, and Lily obeyed, her expression a hard mask.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Yo!!! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((SIZEE!!! *tackle hugs*))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Oh, okay.))

Joseph stopped dead. He saw the hand. It was in a white sleeve. He knew it was a Unitologist Zealot. He was sure of it.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( I know, dur. I was going to make her run into someone and get distracted so Lily doesn't have an excuse to say 'You people didn't careeeeeee!' ))

Celly ran into a wall, got dizzy, fell down and was helped up by a little girl.
    "Hi, there!"
    "Hello!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( claire! Heeelllllllooooo!!! ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

((LOL! Oh, Ella...And Serg, this is my plot, so it's not a Zealot whatever lol xD))

Lily was pushed roughly down some stairs, all the way down to the boiler room. The hands roughly pushed her down, tying her hands behind her and blind folding her before tossing her aside. Lily remained utterly still, scarcely able to breath. Her mind was whirling as she tried to come up with a plan.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

((OOOOOF! Hewwio! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph felt the grip of a SRPA soldier holding him from behind. "Isaac found you out. That satellite piece was used mainly for recon. Now you'll be eliminated before everyone you hold dear, Joseph. You cannot stop us, SRPA, from destroying all Hybrids and every other non-Human creature in the face of this planet."

Joseph struggled to get out of the grip, but he remembered his Radiant Axe having a Backblade too. So, he stabbed the blade into the right kidney (Ooh, that's gotta hurt alot!) of the offending soldier, and punched the soldier square into the face. Unfortionately, he was too late on the saving part.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-19-2011 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Whoops, Caps FAIL.

Okay...Okay...Stay calm...Don't panic...Don't lose your head...You've been through worse...Stay calm...
    Lily told herself over and over, taking deep, even breathes. Soon she was calm enough to force herself into a sitting position, remaining utterly still. Low voices sounded from the other sound of the room. They sound anxious, uneasy.