Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1834 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 83413341734178418241832183318341835183618441884193423342834 ... LastLast
Results 18,331 to 18,340 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I climbed out of the pool and latched my hand on her foot and hauled her into the pool.
    "C'mon!" I laughed, pulling her under.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph saw some fun in swimming, so he took off his SRPA Suit, left in a black T-shirt and a pair of board shorts, put his Radiant Axe on the table nearby. He then did dived into the pool with a backflip before taking a painful smash into the water.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy kicked her hand away, laughing. "Seriously, I'll pass. My hair doesn't do well in chlorine," She said, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Aww. What's the fun without -"
    "Hair salon after this?"
    "Then manis?"
    "Perfect! Later on, lunch?
    "No, brunch!"
    "Deal!"
    And with that, I pulled Lizzy back in, the splash splattering over her stringy hair.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Look, I needed to tell her something, she could have listened. I have things to say. So much I need to explain, I need to talk to her. That's all. And if she were in my situation.... well she isn't me, but.... I wouldn't set her down, and I actually would take her everywhere... excluding the restroom. She needs to hear the truth from me, what I really wanted to say to her when I was going to give her the answer, what I..... Just nevermind..... I'm just whiny. No matter how much I complain, it's not going to change anything. Ugh.... I don't know what to say."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Joseph finally emerged from the water. "Ow... I shouldn't have done a backflip there, because I fell and smashed the water with my back... Ow." But, Joseph started to swim eagerly, in circles.

Are you really so blind, James? She's scared. She's afraid she's going to mess up, to lose you again. Just give her time to think, that's all she needs, Staff said gently, softening slightly.

Lily sighed and buried her face in her hands, thinking so hard she figured she would get a headache.

Lizzy smiled and watched from her position on the chair.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"..." I just remain silent, and ponder.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Lily bit her lip. She needed to talk to someone about this. But she had no idea who. Then she realized that she was going to have to talk to James. Sighing, Lily stood up and hurried out into the hall, pulling the ladder down and climbing up it. She walked over to James's position on the stands and picked him up gently and carefully into her arms. Lily sighed and stared down at him for a moment before climbing down the ladder again and racing into her room.

"Okay. You were right. We do need to talk."

Joseph started signing a fitting song whilst swimming. "After... The rain. Oooooooooh, my mind... Ooooooh, my mind. Ooooooooh, my mind... The sun is out and it feels like it's always gonna stay... Let this last forever, turn tomorrow, into yesterday."