Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1826 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 82613261726177618161824182518261827182818361876192623262826 ... LastLast
Results 18,251 to 18,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Lol me too...Maybe they could meet up? xD))

Lizzy laughed breathlessly and hauled herself to her feet, brushing the dust and dirt from her clothes.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Same time? Okay.. GO! ))
    I helped her up, letting down the radio.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Name: Wisteria (Wisty) Allgood
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Dirty blonde, feather-light hair that reaches her shoulders, piercing sapphire eyes, and lightly tanned skin
    Personality: Spunky, not someone to be messed with, protective, fiercely loyal, stubborn and can be a hot-head
    Job/career: Adventurer, Brawler
    Home realm: Briarwood
    A brief history: TBA
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Name: Robin(Strange, huh?) Breakage
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 14
    Appearance: It is really hard to believe that she's so young, considering the fact that she is abnormally taller than others her age. She is surprisingly light (101 lbs), and has sleek, short black hair, which turns purple when it gets wet. She usually wears a black tank with skinny jeans, a jacket, shades and she has a dark choker with a skull and a bow on it. Converse or vans are on her 'Must have' list.
    Personality: She has a smooth, deep voice which usually reminds you of her personality. She is bold, brave and steals from vendors to grant to the poor. She is known as Robin Hood in Sanctuary and is wanted in that area, but she's nicer than you think once you get close to her. She doesn't trust many, but once she does, you won't have to carry a sword around her.
    Job/career: Ninja, Warrior, Archer, Wizard, and Adventurer.
    Home realm: MerryVale
    A brief history: Was tortured into learning the defensive arts as a child, and later on, she was used to the pain. Her parents worked for Valerian, but on a mission, they were tortured into insanity and were sent into a hospital. They never checked out. She lives along in a shack near Seaside, and runs errands for the ninjas near there to gain coins. She is hostile to strangers but very kind to animals and children. It never seemed that she'd find a friend, but it turns out, she did.
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 08-18-2011 at 10:42 PM.

((Lol nice. Do you know the Columbia Fleece Sweaters? Well, Wisty wears a black one just like them, with a white T-Shirt underneath, brown capris, and black converse))

Wisty tucked a strand of her fly-away hair behind one ear, hurrying down the dark, lamp lit street. Things were quiet around Sanctuary, but that didn't make her any less uneasy. Her converse-clad feet made a strange slapping noise across the pavement that echoes throughout the empty streets. Wisty kept her eyes riveted straight ahead, yet she had the sense that was she being followed.

Robin had her hoodie on, her shades covering her eyes. She plucked a loaf of bread from a vendor's shack to check the price, and when his back was turned, she walked away, handing it to a child sitting just outside an allie. She ran into a strange girl. Robin blinked.

(( Yeah. She wears a hoodie, forgot to mention that. xD And Robin's theme is Determinate because it's all sad in the beginning and then it rocks out. xD ))

"Sorry," Wisty grunted, looking up. Her piercing sapphire eyes observed the newcomer with mild interest, when a noise behind her made her freeze up. Without hesitation, Wisty broke into a run, sprinting as fast she could down the street, knocking trash cans and food carts down behind her, to slow her pursuer.

Robin looked ahead and pulled out the Katana blades she had in her sleeves. Robin swung them and chased after Wisty, determined to lose him, hopping over the benches and obstacles with skill.

Wisty looked around, searching desperately for a means of escape.
    She found one.
    Using a nearby bench as a springboard, Wisty launched herself into the air, landing on top of a canvas that stood over a food cart. Because of her petite, slender stature, Wisty went bouncing off the canvas and on top of the nearest building. She tucked and rolled, scrambling to her feet and disappearing from view.