Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1824 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 82413241724177418141822182318241825182618341874192423242824 ... LastLast
Results 18,231 to 18,240 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I grabbed Izzy's shoulder and sang the word 'resort' with her.
    "Pack! Get up! We leave in two hours!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy sighed and walked to her room. She began packing halfheartedly, barely even paying attention to what she was doing. When she realized she had been packing and unpacking the same shirt for the past 5 minutes, she concentrated on what she was doing, finishing in little than 15 minutes.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" I did!" Izzy laughed, pointing to her suitcase and Cherry's small red bag, being carried in her mouth.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lizzy hitched her carry-on backpack over her shoulder. It had her toiletries, her laptop, a magazine, and a crossword puzzle all packed away inside in case she got bored, but that was unlikely. There would be plenty to do on the cruise, especially with Izzy and Sophia on bored. Cracking a smile, Lizzy opened the door to her room and dragged her suitcase out into the hall and down the stairs.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" Excited yet? Excited yet?" Izzy danced around the room with Cherry on her hindlegs.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by James Darkshadow View Post
    "...This is me. Another me." I say. "And my time has come. And, I wish I could've told you the truth, but if I had, I would have made the same mistake that he did in his lifetime. He could never let go of his friends, even to protect them. Is it weakness? That answer is debateable. But.... I'm the evil one. If I don't end this now, I'll end up destroying everyone I love. I have to destroy myself. To protect everyone around me. To protect everyone from me manipulation, pain, lies, and death. If I let that side of me out, I... That's why I had to do this alone, why I told you what you did. There is no other way Lily. Please look away, I'm not going to refrain from doing this."

Other James sighs, and pulls out Nightmare, and it appears to be more powerful, the runes are flames along the edge of the blade.

I summon my power, and begin the process and I begin to fade away. "....Did the staff tell you everything?" I ask. Before she can answer, I disappear.

Other James sighs. ".....He didn't deserve this. I did. This was my fault. He should be the one to live."

(( Now Lily needs to make a choice. Keep This Other James or ask him to try and bring Your James back (sacrificing himself) ))

(( Reply. I'll have to go to bed in like 15 minutes or so. I have to get up at 3 AM for Band. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Carla was dancing along so a song she was singing vividly, and I followed, my arms in the air and nearly skipping, Sakura managing the bag and all of our pets following. Chipper was on Sakura, Cody was yipping happily beside Shiver and Princess was clacking her hooves on the ground gleefully. I waited until we were outside to blast the radio I had sitting on my shoulder, and rocked out in midair with help from Carla. We giggled, and I pulled Izzy and Lizzy into it.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Izzy giggled uncontrollably, like a horse who smelled watermelon.

Lily gazed open-mouthed at where James had faded away, utterly speechless. Her arms hung limply at her sides, and she had absolutely no idea what to say.

Lizzy cracked another smile and followed along, but didn't jam out as hard as Sophia. Sophia was in a league all her own.

" WAAAAIT!" Izzy stopped, and started looking around her bag. " FOUND THEM!" she said excitedly, putting on her white oversized sunglasses, " Let's roll!"