Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1813 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 81313131713176318031811181218131814181518231863191323132813 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,130 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" Ok, let's get going!" Izzy grinned, grabbing her purse after throwing a tuft of cat fur out.

(( Sowwy, I making Izzy and Lizzy's little sis xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Blackspore?" I wondered, grabbing my purse and pulling on combat boots.

(( WUUUT? ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Name: Caroline Eliza Fai
    Type: Human
    Appearance: Shoulder length wavy chocolaty brown hair that shines like hair in commercials. Dark emerald green almond like eyes and long dark eyelashes. She has a rather narrow face. She is tan , from spending so much time in the sun. She enjoys wearing colorful designer clothes she finds for cheap around the Sanctuary. Her feet are somewhat small for her age. She always wears an emerald necklace, almost identical to Izzy's, though hers grows vines and plants as she wishes, and has a gold trim instead of silver.
    Personality: Out-going, nice, friendly, though has trouble in school due to being dyslexic. She tries her hardest in school, and usually gets A's and B's, with the occasional C. She sometimes tries too hard to make other people's lives more enjoyable, that she forgets her own feelings. Her nice personality scored her many friends , but she longs to search the world for her sisters, Izzy and Lizzy.
    Job/Career: Future Adventurer, master chef, level 15 ninja, and has a special touch for animals though she is not a pet trainer.
    Home Realm: The Sanctuary/Queensfield/Pixiewood
    Brief History: Grew up in the Sanctuary attending a private school, taking a special interest in cooking and baking. She mastered that by the time she was 10, and has been working her way up at a local resturant since. She dreams of , once finding her sisters, building her own restaurant , which will become the most famous restuarant in the realms. Along the way she earned a black belt in the art of ninjaing.

(( Imma ask Sparks if this is the best form she's ever seen now xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((HAHA, Changed avatar to the Evil Monkey from Family Guy with an Unreal Tournament 3 Flak Cannon.))

Joseph stopped Izzy in dead tracks. "Should you know, that area is HIGHLY dangerous, as it's filled with dead corpses, that can reanimate themselves into walking killing machines."

Izzy's face was covered by her friendly receptionist smile, " They mess with my little baby, they mess with me. They do not want to mak an enemy of Isabelle Fai."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Uh, duh, Joe. I've been there trying to level up my ninja with Cray tons of times. I should know," I mocked, jumping around on one leg with both of my arms pulling one of the boots on.
    "Let's go."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Izzy slid on a pair of light blue knee-high boots and headed for the door.

Joseph again stopped them, being impatient.

"You idiots... I was in there before. Those corpses... They're brutal. They slash your arms off, they puke on you, they smash you to bits, and they RIP YOU APART! DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THAT SAME EVENT I WAS IN TWO YEARS AGO?"

Izzy sighed, " Look, you may think we're a bunch of prissy girly girls who spend all day shopping, but we've been through a lot more than you'd think."

"You don't understand... They regenerate. There's no way to kill them. They just keep fighting... And fighting... And fighting. And they'll not stop until they kill you. There's no known way to kill them. They'll approach you from behind... They'll slash your legs off... And they'll make you one of them."