Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1805 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 80513051705175517951803180418051806180718151855190523052805 ... LastLast
Results 18,041 to 18,050 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    The minute Lily had opened the door to James's room, she thought she had gone insane.
    Because 1) There were two James's and 2) They were both speaking to each other as calmly as though they were talking about the weather.
    Lily blinked fiercely, rubbing her eyes. When she was convinced this wasn't a hallucination, she stared.
    "Um...James is this your long lost twin or something?" She said lightly, cracking a smile. It felt so wrong, especially with everything that was going on between them, but then again, it felt right.
    Maybe she really was going crazy.
    (( This is what I mean.. -sigh- The lyrics in songs these days. . .))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Man I am bored. I want to RP right nao. >:U))

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"...This is me. Another me." I say. "And my time has come. And, I wish I could've told you the truth, but if I had, I would have made the same mistake that he did in his lifetime. He could never let go of his friends, even to protect them. Is it weakness? That answer is debateable. But.... I'm the evil one. If I don't end this now, I'll end up destroying everyone I love. I have to destroy myself. To protect everyone around me. To protect everyone from me manipulation, pain, lies, and death. If I let that side of me out, I... That's why I had to do this alone, why I told you what you did. There is no other way Lily. Please look away, I'm not going to refrain from doing this."

Other James sighs, and pulls out Nightmare, and it appears to be more powerful, the runes are flames along the edge of the blade.

I summon my power, and begin the process and I begin to fade away. "....Did the staff tell you everything?" I ask. Before she can answer, I disappear.

Other James sighs. ".....He didn't deserve this. I did. This was my fault. He should be the one to live."

(( Now Lily needs to make a choice. Keep This Other James or ask him to try and bring Your James back (sacrificing himself) ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( I want the old James back. It is either that or whatever you have in mind. xD Anyone open? ))

((I TOLD YA, I AM. >:U))

((Now, where was I? Eugh, gotta get some toilet paper, ya know, IN THE BATHROOM!))

( -facepalm- )

"What is it, then..?" I asked.

Joseph was extremely shy for saying this... He actually didn't want anyone to find this out, but his face was flushing suddenly. His Radiant Axe somehow shined much more lately, giving off a bright light.

"Joe, I'm not a girl for being all mushy, so get it over with and then we'll talk, okay?" I said, sitting down on a dining chair across from the sofa and turning on the TV.

Joseph cannot keep himself silent any longer. He kept flushing uncontrollably.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-18-2011 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Edited out the controversey causer.

(( -facepalm again and points to AB rules- ))

I blinked. I rose to my feet sharply, walking upstairs and into my room as if nothing happened. I locked the door and petted Sakura.