Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1803 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 80313031703175317931801180218031804180518131853190323032803 ... LastLast
Results 18,021 to 18,030 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

And that's what killed me. "I'm sorry about your parents."

She responded with sympathy. Not with anger. At least now she can hate me, rather than be left in wonder.

She probably would never forgive me for what I said if I did live. At least she would know the truth soon. Her staff would tell her everything when the time was right. It knew. I told it. I had to walk away now. From what I care about.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Lol it's pink xD))

Rosie's eyes widened. "Wow...They look almost the same. Weird..."

Lily struggled with her inner turmoil as she walked down the beach. She was feeling anger (understandable), sadness (also understandable), but sympathy? Why would she sympathize for a person who blamed everything on her when it wasn't even her fault?
    Because he was my friend.
    The thought popped into Lily's head against her will. This is what got to her. She crouched down, hugging herself, as the silent tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't utter a sound. Didn't make a face. But there was no need. Lily never cried. Just one tear is enough to let the world know she was hurting.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Deeeeeeeeeeeeeep, people, deep. Flower power, recycle, save the earth, peace, all that jazz. Hippies win. ))

I fell asleep, dreaming of tacos when something woke me up. I looked around my bed to see that Sakura was still asleep and my alarm clock was off.
    Whaaat...?
    It wasn't regular. It was the middle of the night, and yet, outside was bright and I was awake. Wide awake. Was I dreaming? I pinched myself and inflicted pain, wincing. Nope. I turned and jumped out of bed to see that my socks were only just about to fall and my clothes were uneven. I shrugged and changed into a casual outfit(pink) and pulled on my sandles, walking down. The house was surprisingly quiet, and yet, it felt loud because my ears were pounding.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Haha that's what I'm going for ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( Maybe she should converse with the staff in a bit. I'm speeding this up. ))

I'm completely alone. Hours later I find myself in a small room. Where it all started. I remember.

I remember what killed my parents. I remember all the pain I felt. I remember what the evil is. And I remember that I'm the evil. It all made sense.

"...I'm the evil one... It's in my own heart.... and I have to destroy it.. by destroying.... myself..... that's why I couldn't get close..."

"And now you know." The Masked Man says entering the room. "Now you know why you had to leave Lily."

"I hate you."

"So you hate yourself?"

"No, I hate you!"

He unmasks himself, and... it's me.

"....I'm from an alternate timeline, where I had my memory, and I stayed close to my friends. I ended up destroying them all.... and I wanted to stop you from doing the same. So that someone wouldn't end up as miserable as I was."

"....I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!" I run at him and try to punch him, but miss in blind rage.

"You hate me because I'm not as strong as you are. I wasn't as strong. You were able to walk away, and I wasn't. You hate me because I haven't gone through what you have. And you're about to end me, aren't you. This is my punishment."

".....I hate you. But I can never end you."

"Because you're weak! I thoug-"

"No, because I'm not weak. I don't kill someone for petty reasons like hate. It would make no sense for me to hurt you. You tried to help me... You did help me."

"..."

"I hate what you are, because that's what I could've been like. What I could've become. And I don't like it. And I know what I must do."

"Already?"

"I can feel it taking over. It's time to end it. Peacefully. You can stay here and live the life I will never get to have."

"...."

"....What?"

"...It's just.... I've alrea-, it's not fair to you!"

"....Life was never fair to me. It was designed to be this way."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

(( Haha..Epic scene is epic.))
    I slowly dropped down the stairs, landing with a soft thud. I enjoyed the silence, but after a while, I was creeped out and knocked on the basement's door.

Lily silently walked into the Dojo. She never made a sound, not wanting to alert anyone she was there. She just wanted to be alone for a bit.

(( Redundant Message is Redundant ))

"I..."

"You can live. Lily will know whe-" I say, summoning energy and rising.

*Pause* (Lily will burst in on the scene, after completing hers.)

I gasped. Random flashes appeared before me. I blinked, clutching my head with both hands. I dropped to my knees, listening to the silence as it mocked me while blood roared in my head.
    Thud.. Thud..
    Footsteps.
    "L-Lily...? Oh, no..."

(( Ignore this.. I'm just going to RP randomly while this happens.))

I fell asleep on the stairs, waking up with a splitting headache.