Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1800 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 80013001700175017901798179918001801180218101850190023002800 ... LastLast
Results 17,991 to 18,000 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Rosie beamed at the compliment. "I'm Rosie, it's nice to meet you," She said shyly, tucking her necklace into her shirt.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Nice to meet you too. Wanna get a fro-yo at Coco's?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I sit silently. Cold. Empty. I've never felt more alone, but it was meant to be this way. Lonely. If I grew too attached, I could never stop what was to come, as it would hurt me worse inside than anything. But this is probably just as bad. Having the person you like hate you, thinking you hate her, and you can't correct it or defend yourself.... Because things just wouldn't work out. What was this 'evil'. Where would it come from.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Sure!" Rosie said happily, getting up off the bench.

Lily sighed and walked along the beach, her hands in her pockets. She stared out at the ocean, thinking. She seemed to be doing that a lot these days.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

And if we were to cross paths, it would kill me, the guilt. The guilt of lying. And the horror of having to admit something that isn't true to protect the person. Why. Why don't I remember my past. Why don't I know what is to come? Why does the Masked Man know so much? Why do I have to deal with this!

Those thoughts ram through my head. Hurting me.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Rosie seemed so familiar.. Carla blinked and ran up to Coco, pulling two frozen yogurts from the stand and paying him. She stepped onto a bench and pulled out a chair for Rosie, sitting on another one.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

It was time to stop feeling sorry for myself. I thought about her. How lost she could possibly feel, wondering why I hated her. She deserved an answer. Even if it were a lie, give her something to not feel lost about, but be more angry at, at least being able to forget about the reasons.

I stand up and swallow air. I didn't feel right. Nothing felt right. Nothing feels right anymore.

Lily sighed and crouched down, brushing her hand through the sand. Her hand ran over something smooth, and the jagged...
    It was a seashell. The outside was smooth, while the inside was rough and jagged, with many pieces missing. It struck Lily how much she had in common with a simple seashell. She may seem perfectly fine on the outside, but on the inside, she was a torrent of emotions.
    She sighed, and pocketed the seashell, straightening up.

Rosie took a seat on the other side, happily licking her ice cream. "So, what happened to your mother?" She asked quietly.

I knew a detail from my past. Something happened between my parents and hers, and my parents ended up getting killed. The details of what happened were never announced, but I knew it probably wasn't their fault, but I had to come up with something. I utter something old I used to use all the time, before I rewrote it.

"Au Decai..... Lily...."

Lily blinked and looked up. She felt her heart skip a beat as she realized who it was.
    James.
    She straightened up, careful to keep her face expressionless as she looked at him. Lily honestly had no idea what to feel. Anger? Relief? Sadness? Maybe all three? She didn't know.