Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1778 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 77812781678172817681776177717781779178017881828187822782778 ... LastLast
Results 17,771 to 17,780 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Sophia punched Lizzy's arm playfully.
    "Oh, hi, Joseph. Who's thi-"
    Carla was gone.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph stared at Lizzy (Lily? Forgot. IN THE BATHROOM, ya know toilet paper.) in disgust. "Of course it's dead."

And Joseph started to talk to Carla. "Doesn't matter. I'm a soldier of hard grit. I do not care for anything at all. I do what I do. Besides, I am infected with the Chimeran Virus, which gave me my orange eyes." Joseph showed Carla his eyes, which are unusual, as they are completely orange in color. "And increased speed, and automatic tissue regeneration. With increased agility, I can be unstoppable." But not literally. Joseph's Tissue Regeneration can only work so fast, so if he takes more damage than the speed of his regeneration, he can still be in critical condition. (And in some cases, die for a few moments or so.)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((It's Lizzy))

Lizzy blinked. "Huh...She's gone...Didn't even find out her name...Oh well," She said with a shrug.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Carla sat on a tree overlooking the ocean, her super long hair billowing out behind her. It was easy to notice since palm trees don't have white leaves.
    "Hello there.." Sophia whispered, jogging up to her at the base of the tree.
    "Hi."
    "I saw what you did to the spider.."
    "And I regret it in every way."
    "Why?"
    "I don't kill."
    "And you aren't a cannibal. You did what was right, even though you don't think so."
    "Really?"
    "Sure. C'mon, you deserve a toast."
    "Thanks. Who are you?"
    "Sophia."
    "I'm Carla. Well, Adriana Carla, but I hate my name."
    "Got it. Let's go then, I want you to meet my friends."
    And they both walked off into the dojo.

((Eh, I really miss Lily, so I'm just gonna pretend she never left xD))

"Has anyone seen the remote?" Lizzy yelled from the living room.
    "Check behind the couch, it almost always falls back there," Lily called from the kitchen. She was making BBQ sandwiches for lunch.
    "Oh wait, found it! It was under the coffee table..."
    "Don't you think you should have checked there first?"
    "I thought I did! But I guess I wasn't looking hard enough," Lizzy said sheepishly.
    "Obviously," Lily said with a laugh.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Joseph had no sense in following the both of them. Him being infected with the Chimeran Virus makes him feel like he's segregated against everything. His inclusion into SRPA 3 (The Shadow Talon Dojo in Blackspore.) made him feel much better. But he, however, now is an enemy against everyone. His so-called "Friends" think fine about him, but he thinks they distrust them. "Hmm... I do not think I should be with these people... Strange things have been happening whilst I am with them, lately. The... Spider Incursion, the Widowmaker... Something's not right with these people." Joseph somehow felt his Radiant Axe pulse and surge with energy. Apparently, his axe feeds on his suspicions, and his rage.

The door burst open and a wave of light spurted from the cracks. Carla and I strolled in, and I tugged her to the sofa.
    "Meet Lizzy. Lily is the one making sandwiches, Joseph was the one from earlier, Sakura is in my room, James is in the lab(I think), and, well, that's pretty much it for now. You'll meet the rest later."
    "Not let me introduce you to my pets. I'm Carla, and no, I'm not a pet. This over here is Shiver, the lab is Cody, my rat is Chipper and my ride is Princess. That's it, I guess. Oh, and I have a parrot named Dorado but he's in the shop," Carla explained, tickling Shiver in her arms.

Lizzy waved from the couch, her eyes glued to the TV screen as she flicked through the channels.
    "Hey there!" Lily called from the kitchen, waving a frying pan at Carla before disappearing again.

Joseph burst into the door, giving it a large gash since he cut it with his axe. It was true, however, that he is extremely distrustful of everyone, including Sophia. It is apparent that he started to have a grudge against everyone. His eyes were purely visible, and they tell everyone around him everything. His Radiant Axe, however, was still in his hands.

"Oh great, him again," Lily said with a roll of her eyes.