Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1777 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 77712771677172717671775177617771778177917871827187722772777 ... LastLast
Results 17,761 to 17,770 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Joseph was near the site where the Widowmaker crashed. "Hey. Just taking my sweet time there getting hit by a rock... saying "Ow" once in a while." ((Many of you may not believe, but this is a Red Vs. Blue reference, should you know.))

But, the Widowmaker came back up. Joseph knew the spider was too large to be sunk into the water. "Agh... Wait." Joseph was scanning something. "Aha! There's a boil on the spider's back!" Joseph sprinted and jumped at the fastest speed and started to jam his Radiant Axe into the Widowmaker's boil. Unfortionately, his axe was jammed into the boil. Joseph, however, had nothing else. The Widowmaker also started to shake uncontrollably to get Joseph off of it, and was also in pain with the axe jammed into its boil.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Wait just a second... You're one of the people in the dojo, aren't you, with the weapons and powers and stuff? Don't look like that, almost everyone in Seaside knows you people, and, or, have been saved from stuff by you. You're super heros, in a way. What I would give to be like you guys.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily sighed and began hauling herself up the side of a mountain. She had been climbing for days, and there was no going any higher on foot. So she needed climb her way up. "This should be fun," Lily mumbled, continuing to climb. She had various scratches and bruises already, and was feeling a bit dizzy. But she had to keep going.

Lizzy stopped short. After a moment's hesitation, she sighed. "I guess we haven't been all that secretive lately, what with all that's been going on," She said with a nervous smile.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Joseph didn't know what Carla was talking about.

"WHAT?!?! I'M HERE TRYING TO KILL THIS THING, AND YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME! JUST DO SOMETHING THAT WAY I CAN TALK TO YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS GIANT SPIDER HERE!"

Carla cocked a hip, crossed her arms and pursed her lips. She rolled her eyes and punched the spider's leg. It shrieked and bowled off of the cliff in an attempt to jump on her and landed on the jagged rocks down below. Carla lassoed her hair around Joseph's leg and pulled, dragging him from mid-air.
    "There. Now you can shut up," She muttered, turning to the girl, untying her hair.

Joseph still jumped for his Radiant Axe. It's his weapon, after all. "Now it's time to pounce on some axe. Woohoo!"

And a second later, he jumped at full speed, managed to pull his axe out (But not without the Widowmaker dying, of course.), and jumped back to where Carla was with a backflip.

Carla faked a fangirl scream.
    "OHMIGAWSH, it's that random guy who killed the spider, mah herooooo- Yeah, don't think you're special, bud,".
    Skylär51 likes this.

Lizzy watched everything with mild interest. She had seen too many things for this to weird her out much. "Is it dead?" She said, jerking her head towards the spider.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"It might. Can't tell. It's way too ugly to distinguish the difference," Came a voice from behind. Sophia strolled up to them.
    "Why didn't you invite me to the party?"

Lizzy grinned. "Sorry. We were kind of going on short notice," She said with a laugh.