Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1776 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 77612761676172617661774177517761777177817861826187622762776 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,760 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Sure, I guess. Hey, maybe you could call it.. Err.. What's her name.. Arachnia! ))

Carla gripped the back of her head, lamp in her pocket.
    "Don't tell me this thing is going to cause me trouble. I've had enough for one day.." She muttered, holding the lamp like a remote control. Another random blast of light and mist spurted, only it hit Joseph right in the head, turning his cap into a bed of sunflowers.
    "Sorry!" She yelped, blasting off the light with such force that it knocked her down each time it hit the spider.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph took off his sunflower-ized cap and his head was revealed. His hair was shaggy (Much like in the image posted before.), and he had a scar on his left temple. He spoke in a very hoarse voice. "Of course it will. It's a feral spider, after all. But, how to defeat this leviathan... I do not know."

The towering spider ((I'm just gonna call it a Widowmaker. Arachnia is actually just ONE spider, and I think calling it something else besides a possessive name would be better.)) roared, causing massive fear and and panic among the civilians. Joseph had his Radiant Axe at the ready, determined to take the Widowmaker down, no matter what the cost would be.

"No!" Carla screamed, blocking him.
    "Get the people from the dojo, they can deal with this. I'll keep her at bay. What are you standing around for?! GO!" She screamed, which never happened but gave her a slightly good feeling. She turned to face the spider, which had a huge mark over one of it's eight legs. Something in her mind clicked.
    The legs! A legless spider can't do anything!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph disobeyed Carla's order. He kept sprinting at the spider, and kept slicing his Radiant Axe against the spider's legs. Dismembering it was easy for him, since his axe has the (literally) burning fire of the sun. However, Joseph saw one of the Widowmaker's legs rise in the air. He was then smashed into the ground a few seconds after.

But, something let him regenerate quickly; This was the Chimeran Virus he was infected with. But, he stayed on the ground for a tactical advantage against this leviathan.

(( Again, I have no idea what you are talking about. 0.0 ))

"Oh, guy! Hey, you okay? Nevermind. Let's get this over with, come to mama!" She screamed at the spider, luring it over the cliff. When she baited it with a fresh slab of meat Shiver was gnawing on, she jumped off the cliff, throwing the meat overboard as well as the spider. She clung onto a branch, watching the water rise up and down with a splash as the Widowmaker sunk into the deep.
    "Cool."

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"What in the name of the Realms do you think you're doing?!" A voice yelled from above. It was Lizzy, and she looked mad. "Quick, grab my hand!" She yelled, reaching down to Carla.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"Have they managed to find the artifacts?" I ask the Masked Man, and wait for an answer.

((Tell me via OOC))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

"Uhh.. I don't really think that the length of an arm is longer than a yard or so, so I won't even try," She muttered in monotone as the hand hovered in the air a dozen feet above her.
    "Don't bother. I can do this myself," Carla shouted up, pulling her hair into a lasso and throwing it up onto a branch near the top. She climbed up her own hair like a rope and grabbed the girl's hand, pulling herself up.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Nope...Only Lily seemed to try, and she came back looking pretty tired and beat up. xD I'll try to get the plot moving, but not many people are on AB these days anymore...))

Lizzy raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "You really should be more careful. Some strange stuff is going on. Just watch your back, okay?" She said before turning and walking off.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

"No. But it shouldn't be a problem."

"....It shouldn't be? What the heck. I'm going to face an evil, and I haven't the slightest idea of how to defeat it! I don't even know what it is!"

"....."
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.