Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1771 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 77112711671172117611769177017711772177317811821187122712771 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,710 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" OK, here it is, I believe Miss Isabelle is on the 7th floor, room 8 if you'd like to see her before leaving." Patricia nodded, giving Star the medicine.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

After shooting down some pop-ups, Lily opened up the internet and typed legends of light before clicking search. She skimmed through the links, scrolling down the page until she caught sight of something that interested her; The Legend of Giamo
    Lily clicked on the link and read the story. Apparently, Giamo was a legendary wielder of light, able to morph it into any shape or form, sense the emotions of others, and even heal with its powers.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Thank you." Star said getting out of the chair and walking out of the room, She put the medicine in her pocket. And started to walk to Izzys room.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily sat there, thinking hard. She knew it was stupid, but...She had a strange feeling that this guy was real. And was still living. Finally, Lily came to a decision. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a small backpack. She packed a few things, like clothes, some personal possessions, etc. After packing, she took out a piece of paper and pen, wrote a quick not to the others, and headed out of her room. She stood at the doorway of the Dojo, wondering when she would see this place again. With a sigh, Lily closed the door behind her, and set off on her journey.

((Taking a break from using Lily, so I can use Lizzy more xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"Nick's gonna flip!" Meg grinned, looking at the puppy. It yipped in agreement, wagging its tail.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

"Maybe i should not vist Izzy.. I just feel weird.." Star said and sighed. But she was at Izzys room anyway.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy was now breathing better, laying in her bed.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Star walked in. "Hey." She said and sat down into a chair.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

" Hi. How was your" Izzy stopped to take a breath like the doc advised, " appointment.".

(( Im thinking Of making Star become half cat xD. ))
    Star some of her teeth grew a little bigger. Not knowing why she just ignored it. "It was good.." Star said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ