Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1767 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 76712671667171717571765176617671768176917771817186722672767 ... LastLast
Results 17,661 to 17,670 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"earlier today? Not quite sure.." Star said and yawned and coughed.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Where is most of the pain coming from?" Patricia asked Star, jotting her answers down on paper.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph is not sure why, but he stayed in the Waiting Lobby of the hospital. His time in the Psych Ward made him somehow... stronger mentally. (I'm not sure why myself. Just go with it.) But he stayed for one reason.

"Head..." Star said, Her headache had then spiked up when she said that. She rubbed her head.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily was standing on a cliff-edge over Seaside, gazing out at the ocean. The waves lapped endlessly at the shore, the salty spray drifting through the wind. The sun blazed down on the sea, turning it scarlet, as dolphins splashed around in its depths. Lily had never seen anything so beautiful. She sighed and closed her eyes, the sea-tainted air caressing her face, billowing her silky black hair out behind her. It was peaceful. And yet, something was missing...Lily opened her eyes and looked around. She could see nor hear nothing out of the ordinary, and yet that feeling remained.
    I better look around, Lily decided. She took one last look at the gorgeous scenery before her and turned around, walking away.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( SOMETHING BAD SHALL HAPPEN TO LILY D: ))

" Well, Let me get you a head health potion, to see if that helps." Patricia said, and started to search through the metal cabnect for one.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Haven't decided yet xD))

Lily's shoes left behind prints in the sand as she walked, mulling over that ominous feeling that had crept on her. What could it mean? Why could she feel it? Was something bad going to happen? Lily sighed, raking her hand through her hair. She hated all this uncertainty.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Star sighed and sat into a chair.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph unfortionately had no choice to get out of the hospital. This was due to Malikov's orders, however, so he walked out of the hospital. Fortionately, the warpstone center wasn't too far away, so he sprinted over there, wish his Radiant Axe out on both his hands.

After a few minutes of running, he made physical contact on the Warpstone, and was warped over to Seaside. However, instead of Seaside's Warpstone Center, he was somehow warped over to Lily. He didn't know why, and he sure does not want to know why.

" Ok, here we go." Patricia said, giving Star a small ammount of an orange potion. " Try this."