Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1765 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 76512651665171517551763176417651766176717751815186522652765 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,650 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

The lady from the cash-register, her name tag calling her Veronica, walked gracefully over, " You seeemply must try thees new puh-fume we just got in from the Sanctuary. Eet's to die for." She said in a heavy accent, squirting some on Izzy's wrist. " No , no, I need to see what's in it first-" Izzy said, before starting to cough and sneeze uncontrollably. " I can't--breathe." she croaked out, before going unconscious.

(( You not the bad guy Lily D: You the girl that corrects all us goof-balls xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((But are feral dogs in FR? *shakes head* Again, I hate having to play cop, but I just really don't want this RP to become un-FR related, after we've worked so hard to keep it that way. Now it's starting to become more like a video game...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I don't know what a feral dog is, but as I love FR, I probably would know if they were in FR...Dun feel baaaad sissy! We needz you D: ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((But are feral dogs in FR? *shakes head* Again, I hate having to play cop, but I just really don't want this RP to become un-FR related, after we've worked so hard to keep it that way. Now it's starting to become more like a video game...))
    ((I meant spiders, not feral dogs. Sorry. EPIC FAIL on my part.))

(( Can you just say spiders then, Because most of us don't speak your language xD ))

Within minutes, Izzy was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. Her breathing wouldn't last much longer, even with the machine, unless they got to the hospital quick enough.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Oh.. Hehe im juts gonna RUN!!" Star said and teleported to Izzy quickly. "AHHH! Why do i port at the weirdest time
    (( By that when i fail.. xD ))
    Last edited by shadow cat; 08-16-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: ..
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

" St-" Izzy got out, but couldn't find the strength to finish the word.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Apparently, Joseph was out cold for a while. The Spider ((There. Happy now? >:U)) Incursion must have been a failure because of the failed assassination attempt the spiders put up. He was put under supervision of Fyodor Malikov ((I'll post him up the next post.)) in the Psych Ward of Snowhill, because Malikov diagnosed him with a case of Insomnia.

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    Apparently, Joseph was out cold for a while. The Spider ((There. Happy now? >:U)) .
    (( Very (; ))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Whats wrong with her! WHATS WRONG WITH HER!" Star screamed, Her noise stuffy and he voice sounded weird.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ