Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1764 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 76412641664171417541762176317641765176617741814186422642764 ... LastLast
Results 17,631 to 17,640 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Why do you ask? >:U))

Joseph was out at Stillwater Crossing now. And instead of an Impact Hammer, he now wields a Radiant Axe.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-16-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Editted out teh vid. No use having it thar. :U

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( She does Claire ))
    Star woke up on the beach she guessed. "Why do i keep passing out in sand..." Star said, Then she noticed she had a bad headache and stomachache. "Oh. Im just gonna stay here." Star mumbled and layed her head back down.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Ok, Yay =D I'm going to make something happen to Izzy has a huge allergic reaction to Bumbleberry and has to go to da hospital...))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( NUU I WANT STAR TO GO INSTEAD. -Fire comes out of noise- GRR! ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Joseph somehow was warped over to the beachside, where Star was. Apparently, there was a Leaper Incursion, sicne there was a crowd of people running away in fear. These Leapers were wreaking havoc on anything they see, which led Joseph to go up against this Incursion. There was a count of 20 or so Leapers (A Horde would be like 100-200 Leapers. o.o) in the Incursion. But Joseph knew he couldn't face them all alone...

Star looked over to joseph.. And all the leapers.. And Weird things... Star got up and ran over ignoring the stomachache and her headache.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( When did I say Star was no longer allowed in the hospital xD ))

Izzy's head was throbbing, but she had to get some shopping done. She stepped into a small makeup store. A tall blonde lady with makeup covering her face stood at the cash-register. Izzy sifted through the perfumes, each one smelling different.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Joseph was trying his definite best to get the Leapers away from the beachside, but it was no use. They worked in unison to overthrow Joseph and his powerful Radiant Axe. The only problem to him though, are the Leapers behind him.

After a while, several Leapers jumped on his back, boring into his skin and biting him as well. To him, he thought that this was his end.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((*sigh* I really don't want to be the bad guy, but I'm constantly having to remind everyone that this RP needs to remain FR related. We started it over for a reason. Please don't let it get out of hand again. ): And Serg, it's against FRI rules to post YT vids on RP threads, so I would suggest you edit that. (: ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((*sigh* I really don't want to be the bad guy, but I'm constantly having to remind everyone that this RP needs to remain FR related. We started it over for a reason. Please don't let it get out of hand again. ): And Serg, it's against FRI rules to post YT vids on RP threads, so I would suggest you edit that. (: ))
    ((Course I will. But seriously, Leapers are like feral dogs. Count that.))