Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1760 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 76012601660171017501758175917601761176217701810186022602760 ... LastLast
Results 17,591 to 17,600 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

" I live in Seaside. Well, I'm oringinally from Queensfield, Sanctuary, but I left. I'm more of the adventuring type." Izzy cracked a smile.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((DAAANG IIIIIT. I have to be out. Most likely for 2 hours... Depending if Foot Locker has what I need. Not looking forward to doing a freaking long Bus Ride to Shoe Carnival and back home. -_-))

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

"Ah, I see" She said, as her eyes wondered around," I haven't ever been to Seaside. Ever. I mean, I have seen pictures, and some of my family lives there, but I've never been. " She said,

" I just came here because the post office has my dog treats. But they're closed. I live with a bunch of other kids, in an abandoned dojo." I said, stroking Cherry as I spoke.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Ohh," Taryn looks at Cherry, "Cute dog. Could you show me around? I might consider moving to Seaside. It would be nice to learn the area." She said, biting her bottom lip.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Sorry, went out to talk to the neighbors and ask my mom if I could sign up for Minecraft. ))

Nick turned when the girl called after her. She walked over there. "Hi."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Meg is probably like " :O" at Diggy's xD ))

" Sure! Nick and her friend Meg came to Seaside yesterday, and I don't think my tour was that bad."

((Welcomes back. ))
    Taryn stood, at looked at the girl, and gave her polite grin, as she held her hand out for a handshake. "Hello, I'm Taryn, it's a pleasure to meet you." she said. "Sweet," Taryn reached in her pocket and grabbed her cell phone." If you guys are ready to go then I am." She said, smiling.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Nah, Meg's probably still shopping. xD AND IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! ))

Nick grinned and shook Taryn's hand. "Hey. I'm Nick."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( WHEN DID CHU LEAVE! I WOULD HAVE DRAGGED CHA BACK D: How dare chu :O xD )0

" Ready?" Izzy grabbed both of their hands and held her leg against Cherry. Teleport to Seaside Warpstone