Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1758 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 75812581658170817481756175717581759176017681808185822582758 ... LastLast
Results 17,571 to 17,580 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Taryn, walked along, as the crunching sound from her stepping on the pebbles, started to get louder. The town was a bit empty today. She didn't exactly know why, but she knew she would find out someway.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph started to rush everywhere in the world to find a cure for his insomnia. He was feeling like there was no way out of it; Falling forever, chasing dreams. ((Reference to Crawl by Breaking Benjamin, by the way)) He did have his Impact Hammer in his hands, but there still wasn't a way from his insomnia. He was in a dying state. He was desperate.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Nick walked around Seaside until she saw a big floating rock. Gingerly, she touched it, and all of a sudden, she was somewhere else. "Warpstone." She said breathlessly. She looked around, wondering where she was.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Taryn had stopped in her tracks for a second. She saw something. That she had never seen before. She had no idea what to say, or how to say it. It was like the world had stopped moving, and everything was on pause.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph somehow noticed everything moving slower, except him. "Hmm... Temporal Distortion. This isn't good. Must be something nearby." Joseph kept his Impact Hammer at the ready, waiting for the source of this Temporal Distortion to reveal itself.

But, to his surprise, there wasn't anything acting as the source. It was, in fact, his insomnia doing this.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

"Geez, why'd I leave Meg with the map?" Nick groaned as she went through her bag, desperate for something that could tell her where in Sacred Grove she was.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy groaned as she read the schedule. The post office didn't open for another 45 minutes. She turned around, surprised to see Nick, " Nick?"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

She had noticed, that the cafe' said, "Closed Down, No Longer In Business".
    She stood there. And bag arms fell limply by her sides, as he eyes, began to blur, tears where forming, but she didn't want anyone, to see her. She slowly walked to, the stillwater crossing warpstone. She didn't touch it, knowing what would happen. But she sat in the bench near it. As a tear slowly slide down her raw, cold cheeks.

Of course when she begins to cry, she gets breathless, so she just kept her head down and her hands in lap. "How am I gonna work? How can I get money, for myself, and for my home. My grandmother is the only one that's left for me." She said sniffling. A slight breeze blew in the wind.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy shrugged, sitting down on a bench to check her messages. Nothing. She noticed the girl next to her crying, " Are you alright?" she asked softly.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9