Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1757 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 75712571657170717471755175617571758175917671807185722572757 ... LastLast
Results 17,561 to 17,570 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Too late. Ella's left.))

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seargent Demolisher View Post
    ((GREAT. DeviantART's under system maintenance. That means I cannot be able to do anything there for a while. This is becoming yet another stupOId day...))

((Oh, also, read my last post for Joseph's current antics. In spite of a better word...))

((What's your deviant? i have one too! :3 and it's back up now))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    [Alrighty, here it is.. >.<]
    Name:Taryn Rose
    Character type:Human,
    Character's age:16
    Appearance:She has soft, pale skin. Her hair, is very dark. Not exactly black, but a very dark brown. She has choppy layers in her hair, the length, mid-neck length. Her hair tends to be messy all the time. She has side bangs, some strings gently cover her right eye. Her eyes, are a dark brown, close to black, as at night they happen to shimmer more then often. She is very light with her make-up. She wears a pale pink gloss, and tiny blush, even though her skin bruses/blushes easy. She wears black eyeshadow. And alot of mascascara and eyeliner. She has a small figure, and dainty hands/fingernails, which are painted black. She wears, a sky blue, undershirt, and a black cardigan sweater, that is buttoned mid-way.It is a bit too big, so on the sleeves near her wrists are a bit baggy. Taryn wears converse, that go up to her knees, that are black.
    Personality:She is a sweet, but shy girl. You rarely see her upset, or dissapointed. Taryn is VERY sensetive. She does cry easily so you have to be careful, what you say to her. She loves helping people and friends, and just being her.
    Job/career: Adventure, Card Duelist
    Home realm:Stillwater Crossing
    A brief history: She was born in a small down, she had been adopted at 11 months. And she has accepted that. Ever since she found out, she has wanted to meet her birth parents. She trys not to worry, she doesn't want her loved ones to worry about her. She hasn't made many friends, since she lives in such a small town, but she has tryed her hardest. She has been trying to find her OWN place to live, but it's taking her a while, she has been saving up money, from working at the Duelist Cafe'.

((That may be, the best form i've ever seen o.e))
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Haha Sparks. I THINK FLUFFY'S WAS WAAAAY BETTAH xD Welcome to da RP Retro---I mean Taryn (; ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    ((That may be, the best form i've ever seen o.e))
    ((Lol, thank you. xD
    I didn't want it to seem to short.. o.e

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Wow Retro... Epic! *bows down* Epicc... Epic... ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

((Thanks. :] ))
    Taryn has had, a long day so far. And didn't feel like walking home, nor going back to work yet.She just decided to walk around the town, and notice all the new shops, that had been added.

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( BTW Retro, your avvie is sooo pretty. Makes me want one. :-P ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    (( BTW Retro, your avvie is sooo pretty. Makes me want one. :-P ))
    ((Oh, I can get you one. My avvie is my RP character ))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy slammed the door to her room, grumpily complaining to the Seaside post office about not getting the new dog brush she had ordered for Cherry on her phone. " I shouldn't have to go to Stillwater Crossing just because the postman delivered it to the wrong place!" she grumbled as she hung up on them. She grabbed Cherry's collar.
    Stillwater Crossing Warpstone she murmered, opening her eyes to find herself at Stillwater Crossing.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9