Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1756 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 75612561656170617461754175517561757175817661806185622562756 ... LastLast
Results 17,551 to 17,560 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Nick finally gave up and let Meg go. The pixie sped towards the shops faster than a Kart. Nick facepalmed and called after her, "I'LL MEET YOU AT DIGGY'S IN A FEW, KAY?!" She left after hearing a muffled, "Kay."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Yup. She resembles Princess Kidagakash "Kida" Nedakh from Atlantis..))

Carla was strolling calmly along the shops, holding her long hair in her arms.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( Hello? . . . ))

(( Well, I have to go to the dentist. I SHALL BE BACK SOON!!! ))

Nick patrolled around Seaside. She couldn't remember the last time she was alone.

Meg browsed through shops, trying on random things.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((Sorry. I was finishing up Chapter 4 of Resistance.))

Joseph was still walking around the shopping district, apparently a drunken walk, and once again met the lady he saw earlier.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 08-16-2011 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Wrong verbal tense. FAIL.

(( . . . Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo?))

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

((GREAT. DeviantART's under system maintenance. That means I cannot be able to do anything there for a while. This is becoming yet another stupOId day...))

((Oh, also, read my last post for Joseph's current antics. In spite of a better word...))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Sowwy, Claire got kicked off the computer, then my mom was really mad at me because I couldn't find the color slits for my Nikes sidelines 2 for cheerleading, so we had to search the house, then we finally found them and I am free xD ))

Izzy left the store, carrying a huge pile of Doggiez Crunchiez, covering her face. She kept running into people, before finally, she tripped on a nail, sending her flying forward on a girl. ( Carla xD)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( I IZ BACK!!! ))

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

[Alrighty, here it is.. >.<]
    Name:Taryn Rose
    Character type:Human,
    Character's age:16
    Appearance:She has soft, pale skin. Her hair, is very dark. Not exactly black, but a very dark brown. She has choppy layers in her hair, the length, mid-neck length. Her hair tends to be messy all the time. She has side bangs, some strings gently cover her right eye. Her eyes, are a dark brown, close to black, as at night they happen to shimmer more then often. She is very light with her make-up. She wears a pale pink gloss, and tiny blush, even though her skin bruses/blushes easy. She wears black eyeshadow. And alot of mascascara and eyeliner. She has a small figure, and dainty hands/fingernails, which are painted black. She wears, a sky blue, undershirt, and a black cardigan sweater, that is buttoned mid-way.It is a bit too big, so on the sleeves near her wrists are a bit baggy. Taryn wears converse, that go up to her knees, that are black.
    Personality:She is a sweet, but shy girl. You rarely see her upset, or dissapointed. Taryn is VERY sensetive. She does cry easily so you have to be careful, what you say to her. She loves helping people and friends, and just being her.
    Job/career: Adventure, Card Duelist
    Home realm:Stillwater Crossing
    A brief history: She was born in a small down, she had been adopted at 11 months. And she has accepted that. Ever since she found out, she has wanted to meet her birth parents. She trys not to worry, she doesn't want her loved ones to worry about her. She hasn't made many friends, since she lives in such a small town, but she has tryed her hardest. She has been trying to find her OWN place to live, but it's taking her a while, she has been saving up money, from working at the Duelist Cafe'.