Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1755 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 75512551655170517451753175417551756175717651805185522552755 ... LastLast
Results 17,541 to 17,550 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Woooooot! I got my eyebrows waxed and my hair done today xD It felt magical.... :O ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( ... Good for you? xD ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( YAY! Thanks xD My eyebrows dun even hurt! I was expecting them to hurt...xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph apparently did not care at all, and rushed out of the shopping district. His insomnia was starting to kick in, and his eyes began to turn glowing orange. He also still had his dark red/black Impact Hammer in his hands, too. Something was beginning to go from bad to worse.

(( That's good. ))

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Izzy is going to go shopping xD I just feel like it....xD))

Izzy walked slowly along the Seaside boardwalk , looking for a few new clothes. The stores all showcased ridiculously expensive clothing. She finally found a small store with things that didn't look overly expensive. She stepped inside, a bell ringing to announce her arrival. The storekeeper greeted her kindly as she walked in torward the dresses.

(( Oh no... Shopping... xD ))

Nick was holding Meg back. "You can't!"
    Meg had a starving look in her eye, struggling to reach the shops. "BUT I HAVE TO!!"

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Maybe Izzy can meet Ariana? Pwease? Read back a page, I just made her. xD ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph felt the burning sensation of a Chimeran Angel trying to take over his mind, but it semmingly failed, so it killed Joseph's insomnia, for now, and slung his large Impact Hammer (it is two-handed. 8D) across his back.

(( NU FAIR I WANNA UNICORN PET :O xD Okie dokie! She sounds preeetty, in a unique way xD ))

Izzy sifted through the dresses, finally finding a long light blue silky dress, with a decent price tag. She payed for it, taking the bag out of the store. I need to get some more pet food she thought, and headed into the pet shop.