Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1749 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 74912491649169917391747174817491750175117591799184922492749 ... LastLast
Results 17,481 to 17,490 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( This is what that message said to me xD
    Joseph started running, madly swinging his around. He clearly was under his , which caused him to start seeing in place of every person around him. To those people, they think that he has gone completely mad.))

Izzy looked torward Joseph, startled. " What are you doing?" She asked, approaching him.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph was still under his Insomnia's influence, so he started to yell in fear and anger. "HYBRID!" He then started swinging his Impact Hammer around wildly at his apparition of Izzy.

" AHHHHHH!" Izzy screamed, grabbing her phone while running in circles, avoiding the hammer. She managed to get this out to Star: Sar, hepl em, oprt.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Now whos open, Or am i just gonna Rp alone? ))
    Star got up and walked into her bathroom, She closed and locked the dorr behind her, She took a quick shower and brushed her hair and her teeth. She put on a Light blue Sun dress and flip flops, Not in the mood to wear anything fancy.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Hey Serg...I'm not trying to sound rude, but do you think you could try to keep this FR related? As far as I know, there are no hybrids, or guns, her conversion centers, or any of those things. Thanks!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( You dun no it Lily, because we all hide them when you looking at us xD Just kidding, there isn't any xD And Staaaaar? You have a message to decode xD))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star yawned, She got out her phone and looked at the message. Wha? Oh oh, You want me to port! She sent back.
    Last edited by shadow cat; 08-15-2011 at 07:39 PM. Reason: .....
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by beautimus1 View Post
    ((Hey Serg...I'm not trying to sound rude, but do you think you could try to keep this FR related? As far as I know, there are no hybrids, or guns, her conversion centers, or any of those things. Thanks!))
    ((That's why I am using the Impact Hammer. Derp. And plus, this is actually all Joseph's insomnia, so it isn't technical.))

Joseph's apparitions finally disperse, and an extremely frightened crowd surrounded him.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Alright, because the last time I was here, there was bunch of stuff going on, and all I caught was 'Chimeran Conversion Centers' and 'guns' and 'Sniper Hybrids' and I was like "Say wha? FR doesn't have any of that!" So yeah...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Izzy closed her eyes and shot a lightning bolt towards Joseph, almost hitting him. " Staaaar!" she wailed.