Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1743 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 74312431643169317331741174217431744174517531793184322432743 ... LastLast
Results 17,421 to 17,430 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Boy, hah. Sooooooo freakin long since I last RP'd here. Too bad I can't do so again. Dead Space 2 time! 8D))

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

(( Hello dere Claire! This looks interesting... so I decided to join. =D ))

Meg and Nick had been walking for days. It wasn't until Meg decided to check the map that they realized they were in Seaside. "Where exactly in Seaside?" Nick asked.
    "Right..." Meg scanned the map. "Here." She pressed her tiny finger on a spot. "Or maybe... here." She pointed to a different spot. Nick facepalmed.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy saw two people walking along the beach, looking at a map. She jogged up, her hair blowing behind her,
    " Need any help?" She smiled, her white teeth looking like they used Teeth-Whiten on Picnik ((xD)).

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((xD Nice one Claire. ))

Nick looked at Izzy and smiled. "Yeah. My friend Meg," she motioned to the pixie, "and I are lost. Can you help us?"

Meg grinned. "I'm Mægyn. That's Nicole. A.K.A Nick and Meg."

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

(( Sowwy, Got kicked off other computer -_- ))

" I'm Izzy. What are you looking to find?" Izzy asked them

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

(( S'okay. ))

"Well, we're exploring, so we have no clue." Nick said cheerily, grinning the whole time.
    "Her idea, not mine." Meg raised her hands up.

Izzy laughed, " Sounds fun. Well, The shops and restaurants are north-east, over there!" She pointed towards them. " The most popular part of the beach is over here, and the abandoned part of Seaside is waaaay over there!" Izzy pointed to the things as she said them.

Nick nodded. absorbing everything Izzy said. "Mhm..."
    "And in your opinion, what's the best place to be in Seaside?" Meg asked.

" Well....I guess wherever my friends are. I always enjoy looking around the shopping area, watching street performers and going window shopping, but the beach is fun too!" Izzy said, not mentioning the dojo purposely.

"Shopping?!" Meg said in a high voice. Nick shushed her by putting a finger to Meg's mouth. "Shush." Thinking, she asked, "Anything worth seeing on the abandoned part o' town?"

(( My favorite part of Seaside is the Thumb-shaped cliff you can jump off of. xD ))