Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1742 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 74212421642169217321740174117421743174417521792184222422742 ... LastLast
Results 17,411 to 17,420 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lily heard someone walking down the stairs, but she continued to lay where she was. She was in no mood to be interacting with anyone or anything.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I tripped over my own feet and fell near the top of the stairs. "AHHHHH!" I cried, rolling down the stairs. "SOME BODY HELP MEE-E-E-EEE!"

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

The cry for help instantly triggered a reaction inside Lily. She leaped off her bed, dashed across the room and threw open the door, tearing down the hall until she reached the top of the stairs, where she spotted Raegan bouncing down to the bottom. "What the?..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

"JUST HELP ME-EEE-EE!" I cried. I finally quit rolling and slammed into a wall. "Oww.....Ow...." I said.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

"Are you okay?!" Lily gasped, skipping stairs two at time as she reached Raegan.

((I gtg now! Hair appointment. Baii!))

(( Awww okay BAI! ))
    "Not really...." I mumbled.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Raegan lives at da dojo? Can Izzy live there toooooo? ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Name: Nick (Nicole)
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Her Dirty Blonde hair is naturally curled at the ends, and her eyes are a Grey Blue Green. She has a few freckles splashed across her nose.
    Personality: TBPO
    Job/career: Newbie Adventurer, Apprentice Chef
    Home realm: Wugachug
    A brief history: Raised amongst the chugs, Nick was expected to be a party animal, but in fact, she turned out quite the opposite.She left because the party scene wasn't for her.

Name: Mægyn (A.K.A. Meg)
    Character type: Pixie
    Character's age: 13
    Appearance: Purple, aqua blue green, and cotten candy colored hair. Changes her hair often. Coal-black eyes. Butterfly face paint.
    Personality: TBPO
    Job/career: Master Pet Trainer, Newbie Postman, Novice Kart Driver
    Home realm: Sanctuary
    A brief history: Meg lived a rich life. Literally. Her parent's were well off. She got to go shopping five days a week, got a new pet once a month, and changed everything about herself about once a year. But it wasn't for her. She moved to Wugachug, where, with her best friend Nick's help, learned to be adventerous and earned the Wugachug Exploration Bag, which she wears always. They now travel together.
    Last edited by Skylär51; 08-14-2011 at 04:06 PM.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Welcome to the Roleplay! Right now I think most of these people are in Seaside, at the abandoned dojo =D ))

Izzy had been walking on the beach, not noticing she had walked almost 10 miles.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9