Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1736 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 73612361636168617261734173517361737173817461786183622362736 ... LastLast
Results 17,351 to 17,360 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Lovely," I muttered, grabbed a branch and whacked the first one I saw upside the head. I used my frying pan to eliminate.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Uhh....Como estas?" Izzy asked, only understanding about half of what Joseph just said. She slowly pulled her jeweled knife out of her bag, hoping that was what she was supposed to do.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

"We're heading through the woods into a Chimeran Conversion Center."
    Joseph pulled out his Deadeye Rifle, looking for any laser sights, since the Sniper Hybrids are cloaked. After a light shined in his eyes, he looked for the source, and fired a lightning bolt at the Sniper Hybrid, knocking it out immediately.
    "This... May take a while."

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star woke up some what better. She got up. When she heard. "You can try to find the cables to the door to get out but only lucky people find it." Star looked everywhere "Uhh who was that.." Star said. "My name Blossom. Nice to meet you. Oh im the cat right next you.." Blossom meowed. Star looked at the cat amazed. "Moon made a device to make me talk." Blossom added. "Now go find the cables to the door!" Blossom added. Star who was still shocked just starred at her.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy pretended like she knew what that had meant.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph started to run and evade the Sniper Hybrids. Apparently, this is a hunt on him.
    "Ugh... It looks like we'll have to just run. Run towards the designated direction. I'll meet you all there soon."

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

After awhile star found the thing that the cables were in. In matched the wall.... She bulled the bow open and started to pulling cables. She pulled to and the lights went out. Then she pulled to more and star guessed it was the door. She walked over to it and opened it. "Nice job Star now next is to make it out alive." Blossom meowed. "Wait what?!" Star yelled quitly. "Oh no moon! Ill distract her." Blossom meowed and walked over to moon. "Oh blossem you look so cute today. Blossom looked back to star and mouthed "RUN!!" Star then ran.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

There was a wall of water crashing against the hallway coming right for me. I started running for my life, my shoes slipping on puddles. I quickly turned a corner until I came to a dead end. The water was still close but I could make it out before it swept me away. I turned back and ran down another hallway. I glanced out the window only to find that I was now in some weird realm... It reminded me of the pictures I had seen of Briarwood. I continued running. There were no doctors, nurses, or patients. I was alone in this weird building.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Sniper Hybrids? Chimeran Conversion Center? Uh...Not so sure this is FR related, but whatever. ))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( Izzy and I are genuinely confused (: I asked my brother to translate....))