Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1729 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 72912291629167917191727172817291730173117391779182922292729 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,290 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Oh great just great!" I cried, hearing the firing of the weapon. I opened my eyes and saw it heading straight for us. I ducked down and held on for my dear life.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I gasped and flew back in front of Beast, who started flying faster and faster downward. I felt something graze across my cheek, and another across my leg.
    "OW!" I screamed, a white-hot pain searing at the back of my head. I fell off my disc and was sent plummeting through the air.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Sophia!" I cried. "What do we do?!" I asked the others.
    Last edited by Princess Raegan; 08-04-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star passed out but before she did she swore she saw a white cat padding up to her, The cat layed down next to star and fell asleep
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Seeing rockets flying towards him, Joseph had no idea but to jump off, and hope to survive the fall.
    (A few minutes later...)
    Joseph awoke from a daze. The Stalker was creeping towards him, forcing him to run.
    (Another few minutes later...)
    "Hey. It's Joseph here. The Stalker caught all of us off guard. It appears that I am in the woods. We'll rendevous near the Conversion Center. Set your compasses to the North. I'll meet you guys at the courtyards."

Joseph was stuck in a forested area... in the nighttime.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Can Karamel/Izzy save her? ))

" Soph!" I screamed, swooping down on Karamel.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

I landed in the treetops, my arms around a branch. The branch snapped. I moved quickly, jumping up and wrapping my arms around the trunk while sliding down. I glanced at both my arms. They were dirty, scratched, mangled and broken.

Beast roared loudly and swiveled around in the air, taunting the enemies with rude gestures. He flew away at rocket speed to my land site.

I had no other choice but to jump with Joseph. Okay....One...Two...Three....JUMP! I thought, letting go and plummeting toward the ground.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Guess not? xD ))

Izzy crashed down on the ground with Karamel, eyes squeezed closed. " I really need to work on landings..."
    " Now, how did I know I would need a first-aid-kit before I got back?" Izzy said, taking it out of her bag and shaking it in the air.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

"Thanks, but we can handle that later. We have to find the rest.." I wondered, watching their figures fall through the air. I followed it up to where they landed.
    "Rae? Joseph?"