Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1726 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 72612261626167617161724172517261727172817361776182622262726 ... LastLast
Results 17,251 to 17,260 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Moon got out her phone. "Stay here, Dont even make a run for it." Moon said and Called someone. Star not listening to her started to run for it. Moons sword apeared in her hand and moon telported behind Star and she striked her in the back. Star droped to the ground and let out a scream. "I told you not to run idiot!" Moon said and grabbed her arm and started to drag started to drag her,
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Joseph warped to Sophia, much to his utter disgust.
    "By the way, when you're done, I need you two outside."

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I heard a scream in the back of my head.
    "That's not all. Someone warped to me - I don't know who, but she said that she'd love to take Star's friends too.. Didn't succeed.. Star's in danger, Rae. We gotta find her! And fine!" I muttered, following him outside.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy rubbed her head. What had just happened. She blinked a few times, realizing she was now the only one at the dojo. " Maybe they're taking a break?" Izzy yawned, warping back to the small hotel she was staying in.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Moon dragged her back in stars room. Moon un cuffed her and walked out of stars room and closed and locked the door. Star felt like passing out but she had to send a mind message to someone for help. "Help.. Me..." Star mind messaged Sophia and then passed out.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I followed him and Sophia outside, trying to think of who the stranger would be. "Do you think it's another scheme to get your disc?" I asked, on the way out.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

"I do believe that Star has been taken into a Chimeran Conversion Center."
    Joseph wasn't exactly sure, but he does somewhat know of Star's location. He had a vision with Star, and inside what looks like to be a bunch of Chimeran architecture.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I heard Star's voice again.
    "Really? Where? We gotta get there fast..." I muttered, flicking my disc into my hand. I threw it to the floor and before it could shatter, a large, oval-ish platform of ice appeared. I jumped on and gestured to Rae to do so.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy changed into a different pair of dark-wash shorts, putting a light blue halter top on top of it. She started cooking macaroni in the kitchen, delicately scooping it out of the pot onto her plate. She turned off the oven, beginning to eat. She texted Soph and Star quickly : Didn't c y'all at the dojo, went bak 2 condo.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Sweet..." I mumbled, hopping on behind Sophia. "I just hope nothing really bad has happened to her by now...."

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3