Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1723 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 72312231623167317131721172217231724172517331773182322232723 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,230 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I glanced over at the person.
    "Thank you very much for entering my home without asking," I muttered, "But if you need to know, someone took my friend and I don't know where she is."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

"I saw myself. Now, I asked for your names. I have the right to take you into Military Custody. Give me aggression, i'll shoot you. Talk back to me, i'll shoot you. Give me any pauses, i'll shoot you."

((By the way, the phrase "I'll shoot you" is with arrows. Capelli's Marksman fires a burst of 3 dart-like arrows.))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star got out of the chains. She rushed over to the door but it was locked. She banged on it and cryed for help. She then droped to her knees. She still banged on the door but it was no use at all. Their was no use from the start because the people here came after her. But why her? She then got up and and walked away from the door. She sat down. Her legs near her chest and her arms around her legs.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"And shoot me, I hurt you," I spat and put my hands on my hips, making myself look taller. The high ponytail helped.
    "Sophia. That over there is Izzy and my friend's name is Star Wonder. I'm taking a guess here that you don't want me to know your name, so I won't ask."

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

"That's not it at all. I'm Corporal Joseph Evan Capelli, 1st Military Division, 16th Infantry Regiment. I ended up here strangely, and I do not remember anything right before that. I need a place to stay from this cold, so do you mind if I can stay?" Joseph looked at his Marksman for a few seconds. He didn't care if others stared at his Marksman at all; after all, it seemed to him that the Marksman was his favorite weapon.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

A few hours later I woke up on the paper-covered table thing. The blackness was nothingy as ever... And time didn't really matter there, since it didn't really exist. It felt like I was only under for seconds, while it felt like I was under for years, too. I slid off the table. The doctor walked in, herding me back into the room.

"You're not leaving yet."
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Star layed on the floor and fell asleep. The door opened and Moon walked in. "Lets see how you battle when you wake up. We will get control of you even if you have to kill you." Moon said and starred at star then she walked back out. Moon then saw the companies leader come to her. "How is she doing?" The leader asked moon. "Shes asleep so you better go do some tests on her when you can." Moon said and walked away.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

I grinned and nodded. I grabbed his weapon and took it from his arms.
    "Fine. But you better not show he hostility, boy, or this thingy-ma-bobby here gets it, alright? Hey, is this a Marksman? I've heard about these in the Marketplace, these are pretty good..." I sighed, weighing the object from hand to hand.

"Wait moon! Go after her friends." The leader said and threw Moon a sharp silver sword with a ruby encrusted into it. Moon catched. "Fine.." moon mumbled and ported to sophia.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

His voice sounded... odd. He snickered as I groaned. I expected him to ask something about his parents, but all he said was, "One moment." His voice sounded cold and he didn't smile anymore. His pupils were small.

He returned into the room, paler. He stared at his clipboard and wrote something down... Then smiled and looked back up at me. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," the doctor called. It was a familiar face. He crumpled up his newspaper and tossed it into the garbage.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)