Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1719 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 71912191619166917091717171817191720172117291769181922192719 ... LastLast
Results 17,181 to 17,190 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( IT WAS AWESOME ELLA :O Especially the last part....Claire wants mooooooore!!!! Hiya Misty! ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

A few days had passed after that weird day. I hadn't seen the group of people (Sophia, Lizzy, and their other friends,) in a while.

I couldn't hide out in my parents' house and risk their safety. Something weird was happening to me. To everyone.

I had been sleeping on park benches for a while. Or at least under them. All my money was left in the apartment which was ransacked. I felt like a hobo, which I really was. This was horrible. I never knew when I could get attacked next.

Occasionally I heard whispers. I was going insane. Sometimes the wind would say something... I don't know. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't show fear. That's the only thing it seemed to want.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I opened my eyes and saw the reflection of the light in the mirror. I rolled off my, shoved them out of my room, dressed myself into a light blue and white outfit, with a teal blouse vest and a teal skirt and opened it again. I marched out, capping my head with a neat hat and watched them from the door way.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

It was around noon, I think. That was when I felt the weird sensations again. I felt like I was drowning in my sleep for a moment, and then my eyelids ripped open... Exposing me to a world of amazing colors and noises. The bird calls made me tear up from their beauty. The colors were new to me. Everything was so defined. I felt like I was floating--weightless. I knew that I would crash soon but I didn't care... Rocco's bark was so cheerful and his fur was so soft.

I felt someone watching me, though. A horrible sense I would be attacked. In the corner of my eye, I saw a man reading the newspaper sitting on a bench. I never looked directly at him, but I felt his eyes on my head. I soon saw his eyes slowly focused on me. He closed the paper and got up, trying not to make a scene. I stood still and just breathed heavily. My world was just... slower. All the sounds were louder and scarier now. His footsteps were like thunder. He was a few meters away from me when I started sprinting for my life. I recognized the area a little better as I ran. I was near Snowhill.

His footsteps were much quieter but I knew he was running after me. I didn't look back. As I entered Snowhill I knew he was gaining on me. I grabbed onto a lamp post and used my momentum to swing a perfect 90 degree angle. I ran towards the Post Office, knowing I might be safe there.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

(( -chase music- ))

"Something.. is wrong.. Oh, I forgot to check the mail! Sakura's Friskies must be here!" I said cheerfully and walked outside to check the mail. Nothing.
    "Ooh. Guess I'll have to visit Snowhill.."
    Snowhill Post Office! I thought, and when I opened my eyes, I was standing at the entrance. I walked in, and a few seconds later heard the door blast open.
    "Dane? Are you okay..?"

Izzy gently dropped her end of the wood near the fireplace. " I think it's about time to paint!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

"Oh yes!" Star said and yawned.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( Guys, I just posted the book! ))

(( I rated it. You have to go read it to see what I rated though....))

" Tired already?" Izzy laughed.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I sighed as I leaned against a tree on the edge of the clearing I was in. Blake sat on the grass a couple feet away from me. We had been here for hours. I lost track at about the 3rd. I didn't have anything to really help me keep track of the time. My phone was somewhere in my room. I couldn't even remember actually. But enough of that. The whole time we had been here we just talked about thing, trying to see how the other lived. And well how we were seperated. We didn't really know how that happened and it was a conversation that would be saved for later. But who knows when 'later' will be.