Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1708 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 70812081608165816981706170717081709171017181758180822082708 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,080 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I jumped up in the air, grabbed his fist and punched it back. I overpowered him and pinched his pressure point. He collapsed.
    "There. That'll do it. Now, everyone, whether you like it or not, think 'Warp to Seaside Dojo', okay? Alright, now!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

I grumbled and nodded. "Port to the dojo." I thought, I ported and i thought i saw the old guy with tights so i screamed then i nocticed he was not there. "Oh hehe. But memory came back.." i said rubbing my head.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Awww. I just got my popcorn....Fine." I said, grabbing my wand and another handful of popcorn. I stood up and thought Port to Dojo.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

I did the same and arrived in the living room, accompanied by Sakura's transparent body. I sighed.
    "Everyone! TO THE LAB!"

"TO THE LAB!" I said and ran to the lab.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"Can I go to sleep instead? Please? I haven't slept good in like a week...." I said, popping up beside her.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

"I cant sleep in my room cause its still ruined from the fight me and sev got into..." I said annoyed.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

"They get another room. Simple," I explained and walked to the basement. I fused the green with the yellow and that with the orange and I put it into a big one.
    "To the BLACKSMITH!" I cried, and headed even further downstairs through the stairs I had just installed. Sakura sat in the chair that Kaden hat sat in and received the same shock. She drank the vial and her body returned to solidness.
    "YAAY!"

(( Brb! ))

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I wonder what had happened at the apartment. I was drenched, but didn't care. I didn't care what happened at the apartment strangely, but I was just curious to know. Whatever was affecting me was making me selfish. But how could I care about being selfish when all I thought about was safety for myself?

I continued to giggle. It was as if I was under laughing gas, times a thousand... I got to my feet and miraculously jumped in the air and grabbed a rock that stuck out from the side of the bridge. My body dangled as I pulled myself up with unnatural strength. I took my other hanging arm and grabbed another rock that jabbed out, and pulled myself up. I continued to do this until I planted my feet on the rocks and then pulled myself above the bridge. And in the middle of all these amazing things, I felt pain in my head. The very back. I could no longer think straight. My vision was blurry again and I fell to my knees. People who walked by seemed to give me disgusted looks. I think they were worried, but I couldn't tell. Noises were muffled. I clenched my stomach and spit.

"Ish hei awl ritei?" I barely heard the people talking around me. Then I felt like I was drowning. I gasped for air. "Git.. hulp..." And then the familiar blackness engulfed me again.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

I walked up into my room and flopped down on the bed, instantly falling asleep.
    (( Gtg BYE! ))