Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1706 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 70612061606165616961704170517061707170817161756180622062706 ... LastLast
Results 17,051 to 17,060 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Lets have a duel just me and you." Star said pulled both of my swords out and put them near his face.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I pulled my arm out and kicked him down.
    "Well, I'm certainly not going to go out without a fight!" I shouted, heading to the back.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy sighed. Lauren would have to do this the hard way. Izzy yanked her jewel handled knife out of her bag, smirking.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

He pulled out his sword. "I belive I only want the disc ma'm. But if you want to do this the hard way, fine by me." He said, standing up.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Never!" I screamed. "I'll never give it up to the likes of you!" I quickly flashed out my frying pan and whacked him hard round his head, in his face and used the handle to stab.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Wow Sop.." I said.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Every noise was now amplified. I began to feel tingling in all my nerves again. Colors were brighter and more intense... And everything had an outline and definite shape. My eyes must have been huge. I think I had a stupid grin on my face. I was on the side of the roof now, fifty feet to the ground. I didn't look back and I just looked down. Jump. I squinted. Jump. I smiled. I saw the river, a few feet ahead of me. Normally, I could never jump that far. Without even walking a few steps back, I leaped forward, amazingly clearing the fence and the ground. I was laughing hysterically as I instinctively went into a diving position and sank into the river. I came to the surface, the colors of the world even more amazing. I spit out some water and swam under the bridge, pulling myself out of the water and sitting down on the rocks. I shook my hair around like a dog and kept on laughing.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy did a kart-wheel torward him, her sharp heel hitting his face. " Steph would be proud." Izzy smiled, referring to her former gymnastics teacher. She managed to scrape his ankle with her knife as well.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

He felt dizzy for a second, then regained his balance. He slashes his sword at Sophia, cutting her leg. And turned around ready for Star, ignoring what Izzy had done to him.
    (( I'm gonna let Star defeat him xD And anybody else who wants to join in ))
    Raegan got out of the chains, pulled her wand out, and shocked him before he could hurt Star.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Star slashed her sword at his arm. "You messed with the wrong person!" She said a grin on her face.
    Last edited by shadow cat; 08-01-2011 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Failed.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ