Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1705 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 70512051605165516951703170417051706170717151755180522052705 ... LastLast
Results 17,041 to 17,050 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Oh ya Oops.." I said and walked over to Rea and tried to get her out.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Thanks....Star...I know this doesn't seem to be the time, but I'm sorry for that stuff I did to you because of Lily...." I mumbled.
    (( Can I control the stranger? xD Since Melanie is gone? ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I forced my disc to appear. I flashed it and slammed the white-hot energy in his face, thrusting him back.
    "Is that what you want? To get your pancake flipped?"
    (( Fine by me! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Its ok, I would have did the same if anybody hurted my friend." Star said. "Wait pancake. He would be a Horrible pancake." Star said and walked over and put her swords in their holder.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

The stranger grunted and grabbed her arm. "I believe I am looking for this..." He said, staring at her hand.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

"Hey don`t touch her!" Star said and cut his arm with her sword.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy walked up to the stranger , flashing a huge bright white smile. " I think your mistaking her for me. After all , I AM Lauren Plantsworth. The superstar." She said, reapplying lip gloss and scribling her name on his arm.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((BIG EDIT)) "No, I belive I am looking for the disc. Isn't that right?" He asked, clutching his arm, staring at Sophia.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((...Sorry. Back again ))

I still felt nothing. But I was still alive. My eyes were open.

I was alone in the room. Every sound sounded as if I was deep underwater and I could hear the world above me. I tried to move and well, I could, but I couldn't balance. Everything had a tail... things had shadows and were doubles and traced behind itself as my eyes flickered. The room was oddly bright and I felt lightheaded. I crawled, extremely dizzy, to the trash can and well, coughed and heaved until I got the foul taste out of my mouth.

In a way, I felt under the influence of something. I staggered around my room... And then weird thoughts raced through my mind. They weren't the presence's. They were some new thing making my mind... messed up. In a weirdly good way. It was telling me to open the window and run. Bolt away. There was something bad here it was trying to protect me from.

So I listened.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" AH HA HEM!" Izzy coughed extremely loudly. " Would ya put down the peasent? I mean, do you KNOW how much my daddy would pay ransom for me?" Izzy said in her diva voice , flipping her hair and cocking a hip.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9