Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1686 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 68611861586163616761684168516861687168816961736178621862686 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,860 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( DON'T! Dx I like you as a pixie. And ugh, I gtg! Bye, Rae! Will you be on tomorrow? Say yes in a VM, I have to go. Bye! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( Hellooo? ))

T1gerjr is offline Master Gamer

Kaden Ghost laid out on the sidewalk even though he was a ghost people could see the outline of his clothes and body.. They stood there just looking at the ghost boy
    A proud American
    And a even prouder Southern Boy

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Star layed down on the beach. "i wonder what happened to Kaden.. Ehh nothing bad. Its not like he died. Or did he??" Star said and looked at the sky.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

I woke up bright and early that morning, the sun shining through my blankets in a squared pattern. I jumped off, took a shower, brushed my hair and teeth, and opened my window wide. I saw Star in the distance. I waved.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

I glanced over at the dojo. I saw sophia wave and i waved back. I put some head phones on and started to listening to music.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Meow.))

I awoke on the floor, next to my bed. The past day had been uneventful. I rubbed the back of my head; it was in pain. I stumbled off the floor and pushed off the wall to get up and move. I walked to the kitchen, only to find the apartment empty. The curtains were shut and the windows and doors were locked. But the room wasn't empty. I felt a presence, instinctively. I wandered around the place. I was now dizzy. The room was spinning and I felt immense pressure and heat in my... mind? I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them, only to find the situation worse. I grabbed the kitchen counter to get some balance but I hit the fridge and wall. I felt like I was in a box being held by a giant, and now it was holding the box upside-down and shaking it around. I felt like I was sliding down a slope, even though the room's floor was normal and flat. But it didn't feel or look that way. I heard loud ringing in both my ears. I was completely disoriented and almost blinded. I heard my heart beating in the back of my head along with my heavy, uneven breathing. I was probably dripping in sweat.

And then I fell.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

I heard a screeching sound. I looked around to see was it was.
    It was in my mind.
    I quickly got up and suddenly warped to Dane, hoping that he was okay.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I was gagging and gasping for air. Blackness clouded my vision. I felt as if my body was being torn apart. I tried to scream for help or just scream to know I was still alive, but I couldn't. I used all my force and not even a whimper would come out. Then it felt like I was being kicked in the gut, back of the head and my face, over and over. There was a loud screeching that sounded like nails on a chalkboard, but with concert-sized amplifiers blasting the noise right inside my ear-drums. It was absolute torture.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

I was flipped over in mid-port and ended up standing upside down over the cliff. I screamed and held onto a branch, struggling to get up.