Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1664 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 66411641564161416541662166316641665166616741714176421642664 ... LastLast
Results 16,631 to 16,640 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"All I know is that there was a scream, then a wail. I followed the other noise. I don't know about the scream, but there was something there. I heard footsteps. And breathing. And as I was getting ready to run, I heard it, or something ELSE, say 'Ryder,' my last name."
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Well, you know what this means, don't you? Someone doesn't like you, and they are trying by any means necessary to frighten you," Lizzy said, a thoughtful expression on her face. "I could be wrong, of course, but it seems like the most likely option..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I was staring at the wall while she said this. Thinking over the events, I remembered a tugging sensation on my feet. I looked closer at the wall, deep in thought.
    I don't know if what happened next was either a dream or a vision, but it seemed real. The wall faded away to show a mirror. I glanced in it, at my reflection when it shattered, and behind it was the ugliest, most horrible face I've ever seen, with warts and scars and burns. It was ugly, but wasn't scary for some reason.
    While I was trapped in that dream, you could only see my pupils growing bigger and bigger until they took up my whole irises. I shuttered.
    "G-guys.... I think I saw what's after you.. Not sure.."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Sorry...I started drawing...lol))

((Can Lizzy just see brief images of someone's thoughts? Your person has the power to block her out, though. xD And its okay Misty, lol))

"Mind if I have a look?" Lizzy asked quietly. She placed a hand on Sophia's forehead and closed her eyes, trying to dive deep into her thoughts.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I nodded and thought hard, rewinding what I saw in my head. It rang crystal-clear through my eyes.
    "What do you think?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Back, sorry.))

"What are you trying to say... I'm being haunted or something?"

((:O Remember when there was the first part of this RP? Chapter one I mean. Remember the Darkness that Aaron felt? Maybe it can return and we have to fight it again. Or, we can have a new evil. Up to you!))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Haha, I'm gonna try to bring Blake back into the rp))

I sighed as I sat in a tree. "Theres nothing to do. Like always.." I muttered to myself. I closed my eyes and sighed again. A couple minutes passed and I heard a twig break. My eyes opened and I was suddenly alert. "Who''s there." I said, there was no answer. "Who is there." I repeated, making myself sit up. "Come on I know your there." I said. When no one answered I just sighed and jumped off of the branch I was sitting on and landed on the ground. That was when I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

((Ooh, that would be awesome! Both sound totally cool, I don't mind which one we do xD))

"Well, that guy certainly needs some beauty tips," Lizzy said jokingly, but she was thinking hard. What could Sophia's vision mean? She looked up at Dane's question. "I would think so. You couldn't see anything when you heard the voice, right? But it sounded like the owner of the voice was standing right next to you?"

"I don't know."

I thought for a moment about the moment. "But it sounded... weirdly familiar. As if I had encountered it before. The voice was... I'm not sure. But if I think about it, it sort of sounded as if it would be smiling. Like it knew me. But there was still the hostility in it."

I sighed. Something weird was happening, and this was just the beginning.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>