Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1661 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 66111611561161116511659166016611662166316711711176121612661 ... LastLast
Results 16,601 to 16,610 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( I am. Can we continue now? We were at 'Following the scream'. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Sure.))

The breathing got louder and louder, and then just faded and disappeared. There were no more footsteps... Until I heard one thing.

"Ryder."

I was paralyzed. I didn't know what was happening.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Hello!))

"Who's there?" Lizzy called out bravely, her eyes blazing with defiance, and maybe a little bit of apprehension.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I heard one of the girls' voices in the distance.

I picked up my bike and rode to the path for my life, not looking back. What I didn't realize, though, was that this was just the start.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Lizzy placed a hand on either side of her face and closed her eyes. When she opened them, they were glowing red. "Hmm...Disturbance up ahead," She murmured, her eyes returning to normal. Lizzy walked cautiously forward. Each of her hands were encased in orbs of red energy, held aloft at the ready. "Soph?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

I nodded and did the same, though my disc was held between my hands. I followed, glancing behind myself every now and then.

My heart was beating like a drum in a heavy metal song... Okay, that was a really stupid metaphor. But it was still racing. I was panting. My chest was burning and I was heaving and gagging and gasping. My eyes were stinging and I didn't know where to go or what to do. I barely noticed the path. I was just peddling with all my might.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Lizzy formed the same large disc she had used before and hopped on, zipping down the path, slowly catching up with Dane. "Hey! Dane! Wait!"

"What are you, a mobile flower and I'm a bee?" I joked, and rode up to her, my heart beating. I've only tried this once before, and it already took the life out of me. I panted as I zipped alongside Lizzy.

All I heard was a loud ringing in my ear. They hurt. A lot. I continued riding until I saw the fallen log over the pass. I saw one of the small lakes and the stream in the distance. I rode over the bridge and past the bixie fields... I was dying inside. Finally I made it to the bridge over the river, down the street, and to the building. I ripped open the door, threw my bike down in the back, and raced up the stairs. I fumbled with my keys until I opened the door and locked it behind me. The ringing had faded by now. I came out of my room, dragging a small dresser behind me. I turned it around and slammed it up against the door.

Finally, I collapsed to the floor, trying to catch my breath.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>