Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1654 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 65411541554160416441652165316541655165616641704175421542654 ... LastLast
Results 16,531 to 16,540 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"And frying pans are not lethal weapons. Oh wait..." I groaned in pain.

"I'll be in the lobby. I have the front desk today," my mom said, leaving. Lila turned on the TV in the other room.

"Now what?" I asked, looking outside. Sophia was on the back porch.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

My eyes watered. He hadn't even said sorry. I hugged myself, and walked away from under the porch.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Why don't you just talk to her? Give her a chance to explain. I promise, she won't do anything to harm you," Lizzy said, helping him up.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

"She attacked me with a pan for no reason! And that dog, too!" I looked down. She was hugging her knees. I felt awful. "...Fine. I'll say sorry."

((Gtg for like an hour, more or less. Cya then!!))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

"If you'd just give her a chance to explain, you'll know why!" Lizzy exclaimed to his earlier words. She watched him until he gave in. "Thank you."

((Aw, okay. Bye!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Bye! ))

I stood up in a flash.
    "If you must know, then so be it. But I won't accept your hand until you say sorry," I hissed, tears making my eyes shine.
    "We met at the Ayani Falls. I was trying to see if I could finish the old man's squirrel quest when you popped up. You got scared by a frying pan, I said Hi, walked away and the dog grabbed my shoe. You took it the wrong way, Dane. Those dogs killed my father," I stated, my nose and ears now bright red.
    "You helped, so I asked your name. You never asked mine. After that, news spread over the Side kicks, so I watched the game. It was hot, so I went to Snowhill. I heard pedaling. It was you. I said Hi again, you slammed into a tree and I tried to help. You were so out of your mind that you didn't even notice me until you came out of that hospital room. I tried to repay the favor - You denied. Then what you said about me was hurtful, so I headed to your house to set things straight. Your sister let me in, you hid," I announced, my voice rising with each word.
    "I was helping you. You took everything the wrong way. If there's anyone to blame for this - It's you."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Lizzy watched the exchange, eyebrows raised as she glanced from Dane to Sophia.

I gave her a dirty look but said nothing.

"I'll see you guys later."
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Lizzy reached over and grabbed Dane's shoulder. "Dane. Please." She pleaded quietly.

"What? Everything has been said. What do you expect more? We talked it over and now I'm going back to my summer routine," I growled, carrying my bike down the back-stairs.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>