Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1647 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 64711471547159716371645164616471648164916571697174721472647 ... LastLast
Results 16,461 to 16,470 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lizzy sighed and whistled, her horse galloping into view. She smiled and patted it's mane before mounting, flicking the reigns and galloping away down the road. Lizzy soon came, unconsciously, to Stillwater Crossing. "Whoops," She muttered, looking around.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I was past the bixie fields now. I looked around, and I kept thinking I saw her, but I know most of the time I was just hallucinating.

Most.

I rode over the hanging bridge and under the fallen tree. I was almost there. Finally, I saw the inn, and brought my bike to the back porch. I opened the door and went up the stairs. I banged on my family's door, hoping someone was home. Lila opened the door.

"Ew, Dane, why are you here?" She scowled. Her tween phase had started.

"Lila! My little sister! Little Lila!" I cried out in joy, picking her up and hugging her.

"EW! Let me go!" she shouted. I put her down and danced around the place. I was safe and okay.

"Don't let anyone in!" I called from the living room. I fell back on the couch and flipped on the TV, my legs crossed on the coffee table.
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 07-27-2011 at 04:00 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Lizzy slid off the back of her horse, patted its nose, and let wander about the place while she looked around. She spotted the lake not far off and decided to visit it. But along the way, she felt as if she were being watched. Stopping, Lizzy looked around.
    No one was there.
    Swallowing and feeling slightly nervous, Lizzy continued at a much faster pace, but the feeling of being watched never left her.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Okay, now it's Ella: 1 and Aaron: 1. XD What now, since he obviously doesn't wanna see me. xD ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((How do you get a point?! D: Dane is just freaked out. He just has to find out she's not a stalker weirdo. ))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

((Okay, now you're just saying that for the fun of it. xD))

I had seen Dane walk to his house and back from the waterfall, so I decided to stop by to get things straight. My only sidetracking was...
    "OMIGOSH! These earrings are gorgeous! How much? Doesn't matter, keep the change, I gotta have these!"

Lizzy soon made it to the lake, panting slightly. She looked around nervously, hoping to spot whoever was following her. Again, she saw no one. I'm just being paranoid...

((Lily, where are you? Stillwater or Sanc or somewhere else?))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

((Stillwater xD))

Lizzy crouched by the water's edge and splashed her face with water, looking into its clear depths. She sighed and sat back, staring at the clouds.

I knocked on Dane's door. I had secretly hidden my frying pan in my backpack, but I hadn't taken it out yet.