Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1646 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 64611461546159616361644164516461647164816561696174621462646 ... LastLast
Results 16,451 to 16,460 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Exactly! You are not a stalker, which Dane will soon realize And no, the blacksmith shop is up a hill, like it actually is in Snowhill >=D!! Aaron : 1 Ella : 0 ))

I heard a bang outside. I peered through the curtains to see a random girl lying on the ground. I rolled my eyes. What was it with random strangers appearing everywhere?! I declined the tea and sat down, catching my breath.

"I'll be in the back, working." In a few minutes I heard him clanking on the anvil. I think he was making some plate-body armor for a warrior, I guess.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Uhh.. Okay.. That was odd....." I said, picking Lizzy up by the shoulders.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"What is with inanimate objects popping up out of nowhere?" Lizzy exclaimed loudly, grumbling to herself as she picked herself up off the ground.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I heard voices outside. I walked over to the burning hot back room. "Hey... Thanks for letting me hide out here. But uh, before I go, could you possibly fix my bike? I have some money--" I said as I pulled out my wallet; he pushed it away.

"Ya'r just a kid, it'ds oehkee. Breng me the biysickle!" He smiled. I tried to go outside and grab the bike. Unfortunately, on my way back in, the bike banged against the door and made a loud noise. I slammed the door shut and hurried to the back room.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy dusted herself off and looked around. "What is this place, anyway?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

I sighed.
    "Iz call-ed Snow heel," I joked.
    "Now, that Dane person thinks that I'm stalking him when it was dumb luck that we were at the same place, the same time. I need you to help me get things right, okay?"

After a few minutes of smelting, hammer-banging, and pulling the metal into shape with tongs, the bike looked good as new. It was sturdy, too.

I don't know how he did it so perfectly and quickly. Probably in his blood. I thanked him repeatedly. As I was leaving, I left half of what was in my wallet on the table. I carried the bike out back, and began to climb down the hill backwards, hidden from those weird people. Eventually, after my legs were burning red from so much snow, I got on the bike and began to ride. My ankles stung from the cold.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I saw him descending the hill, aware not to look back. I finally decided to try something. Pulling out my phone, I put on my favorite song on full blast in my headphones and walked down the hill, through the side-track where Dane was biking.

I rode as fast as I could. Shrouded Glade could wait; I needed to get home. But then I realized, she could know where I lived! I told her I was going home, and she probably saw me walk into the Sanctuary streets. I headed South, retracing my steps, trying to get to the Stillwater Crossing.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I chewed off a piece of gum and marched into Sanctuary. I spotted Dane along the way, waved happily and followed the route straight down, into Ayani Falls.