Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1644 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 64411441544159416341642164316441645164616541694174421442644 ... LastLast
Results 16,431 to 16,440 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

The same voice said something. They were definitely standing over me. I squinted and saw my bike, bent and mangled. The handle bars were broken. I had no idea how unlucky I would be the rest of the day. This was just the start.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"D'aah! Get up, or I can't do anything to heal you!" I cried, jostling his shoulder. Beauty flapped her wings helplessly.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

"Ow," I mumbled as they shook my shoulder. I pushed off the ground, got my bike, shook my head, and limped towards what looked like a doctor's office? I saw a red cross in the distance. Or at least I thought it was one. My vision was blurred and I couldn't really make out anything.
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 07-27-2011 at 01:22 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I sighed and walked towards the doctor's office in the distance, one hand on Dane's shoulder. Luckily, Dr(something-something) just moved here, and was working as a doctor. I knocked hard on the door. He opened and gestured for us to come in, Beauty following with a shuffle of hooves.

The doctor brought me into the a small room. I realized the girl shouting was in the waiting room, too. He sat me down on a foam bench with the thin wax paper that crinkles a lot when you sit. He shined light through my nose, ears, and throat as he made me move my head around. He took that weird little rubber hammer and tested my reflexes.

"Doc, I really don't need a physical. Can you just bandage me up or whatever and let me go? I'm dying to see the waterfalls."

"Waterfalls? What are you talking about?" He questioned. He seemed confused, probably because he just moved here.

"Isn't Shrouded Glade famous for waterfalls? Where's the best one around here?" The doctor started laughing.

"Kid, this is Snowhill; Shrouded Glade is miles from here. To the East, I believe." I moaned.

"Are you kidding me? So I came to the wrong place and probably broke a bunch of bones for nothing?" He grinned and shook his head.

"You're fine. Just a few bruises is all. And where's that helmet?" I knew the guy was partially joking, since he had to be in his mid-twenties.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I waited and waited, Beauty sitting down. I ran outside and grabbed his bike, leaving my Pegasus to guard it, and hid behind his door, listening intently.

He finished wrapping up my scrapes and cuts. "It's on the house today. Grand opening. Just don't try to get hurt anymore today so I don't lose more money," he said, winking. I laughed, but then coughed because I was so exhausted. My throat and lungs were burning. I slid off the bench and walked out the door, waving.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I flung myself to my seat, pretending to have fallen asleep.
    "Huh.. Wha-Oh, hi Dane.. What's he say?"

It was the frying pan girl. Did she follow me all the way here? I stared at her for a second but quickly and quietly ran out, taking my bike, trying to ride out of there. The chain was busted. I would have to go slowly and carefully, and watch the chain rotate.

I looked back quickly and then started peddling trying to desperately get away. I was so confused and freaked out. I rode around the building and followed a small road that went up a big hill. There seemed to be a shop or something on the hill. There was a chimney with a tower of smoke. I looked at the picture on the sign hanging above the door. It had a small painting of an anvil.

I threw my bike into the bushes at the side of the place and banged on the door, trying to get in.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"What's going on?" A voice called. A figure emerged from the bushes. It was Lizzy, and she looked exhausted. "Who's there?"
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: