Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1637 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 63711371537158716271635163616371638163916471687173721372637 ... LastLast
Results 16,361 to 16,370 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I zipped up my bag and locked the door. I waved goodbye to Donald, the shopkeeper, and entered the backroom. My bicycle was chained up in there and I unlocked it. I carried it out the door and onto the sidewalk. I changed the gears and begin to ride down the street.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I felt the wind blowing around me while I was porting, suddenly getting cold. I shivered. Maybe I need to change... I thought, looking down at myself. I took my wand out of my boot and pointed it at myself. I changed into a toasty purple jacket, white skinnies, and some pink toasty boots.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Back! ))

After what felt like an hour, I spotted movement in the corner of my eye. I smiled, and poked the rocks around with the handle of my pan.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((Hello, people? ))

(( I'm here! ))
    Hmm...Might as well have a snowball fight! I thought, running over to the frozen pond. "Hey everybody!" I yelled, picking up some snow.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

I looked at the road signs as I passed them. A small drawing of mountains and waterfalls was etched on one arrow, pointing to a path that was near the waterfalls. I rode on.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I decided to see if I could finish that mission from the old elder pixie near the waterfalls. He had said something about rainbow colored squirrels. Then, I remembered.
    I placed my hand on the Sanctuary Warpstone and pictured Snowhill. It teleported me to Luca. I walked out of the shop and headed to a clearing where Rae was having a snowball fight. I giggled, hid behind a tree, mounded a pile of snow and chucked a large one at the back of her head, and dived towards the blue squirrel.

All of a sudden, I felt a big SMACK on the back of my head and I turned around to see Sophia. "Haha! You wanna play that game?" I asked, chunking one at her.
    (( Got to go BAI! ))
    Last edited by Princess Raegan; 07-26-2011 at 04:11 PM.

((Sorry for the wait.))

The signs stopped appearing. I saw a cave up ahead and the road went through it. I road through the darkness. Light shined in at both ends but it was still hard to see anything inside. Finally I emerged, seeing kids playing Red Rover at the side of the path. "No fair!" They yelled at each other. Then they went back to playing. The road kept going until I reached some sort of town. I looked at a sign that said "Highroad Junction." The sign with all the directions was broken in half. It was completely messed up and I was confused. No one was there. It was weird.

I saw mountains in the distance so I followed the path. There was snow, and the old pixie said it would be cold.
    Last edited by AaronEsko; 07-26-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Helloooo...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (: