Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1636 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 63611361536158616261634163516361637163816461686173621362636 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,360 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I nodded, taking her hand.
    I stared at the two. The dog was enjoying itself, as was the boy. I held out a hand, taking it back a few inches whenever he got excited. I gingerly petted his head. His big, round eyes melted into his pelt. I laughed and kneeled down slowly.

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

I was still confused as to why the girl was carrying a frying pan. Rocco was rolling around, so pleased. "Just bring him back," one lady said as she hastened back into the store.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

I suddenly got an idea. I took out my parcel and dumped some water into the pan, and placed it on the floor. The dog slopped it up happily, after having chewed my boot. I grabbed his collar gingerly, emptied the pan and held it at ready, following the lady.

The girl began to bring him back. I sighed, got off my knees and began to head home.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

After handing him back to the lady, my fear of dogs lessened.
    "Hey, you! Umm.." I said uncertainly.
    "Thanks for, er, helping back there. What's your, er, name?"

I turned again. "Dane," I called out. I didn't really care who she was, as long as she didn't kill me with a frying pan in the middle of the night, or any time for that matter. I started walking a little faster, not bothering to look back. I was going to the Glades soon, and I needed to get ready.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

I held the handle of the frying pan and threw it over one of the bridge's ropes. I swung myself under it, let go and used the flat surface of it as a board. I reached the bottom of the waterfall and sat, sticking my bare foot in the icy-cold water. I sighed, glanced up and watched Dane fade away from view.
    Bye...

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( HAI! I'm so excited!!! I'm not gonna be here tonight because I'm going on vacation from Wednesday to SUNDAY! YAY! ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

((How dramatic.))

I heard a tiny splash as I finally came to the main road in the city. I turned left and headed for the end of the street. I reached my building, walked into the store, and climbed up the stairs to the very top. I reached for the key in my pocket. I didn't feel it.

Were my hands numb? Did I lose it in my dive?

I turned the pocket inside out, and it was empty. I tried the other. Nothing. I wasn't sure how I lost the key, but I knew it was gone. Walking back down the stairs, I went into the back room, saying hello to the shop owner. He was old and trusted me and my family so he didn't mind if I lingered around the whole building. I thought there might be another key back there, but then it occurred to me that I should just ask him.

"Hey Donald, do you have another key for my place?" I asked, returning to him with an unwrapped candy bar in my left hand. He smiled, opened up a small drawer by the register, and handed me a brass key. He didn't say a word; he just nodded and waved. "Thanks!"

I went back upstairs and opened the door. Closing it behind me, I headed for my room and took out my backpack. I grabbed a jacket, a hat, some gloves, and a pair of long pants. I also found my old leather hiking boots and packed them too. I walked to the kitchen and looked out the window. I saw the waterfall in the distance, and I also saw the girl sitting there on a rock.
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

(( I'm just excited.... ))
    I woke up next to a tree, confused as to why I was here. "Ugh...That was a pretty long nap. I guess I slept in the woods....AGAIN...." I mumbled under my breath. I stood up and dusted myself off. Port to Snowhill. I thought.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3