Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1633 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 63311331533158316231631163216331634163516431683173321332633 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,330 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Lily hosted a party?...Wow, I can't even remember that...xD))

Lizzy walked over to the net that was now resting on the ground, peering into it. "You okay?..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( Surprise Party for Mitch. In his basement. You told him you broke something in his lab, and it was really the surprise party. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Ohhhh yeah! Lol that was fun...I can't remember if it got interrupted or not, though...))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

(( He walked in, then walked out. ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by James Darkshadow View Post
    (( Err, I didn't make the RPU via RP, you didn't get to see it because you wouldn't have known. I kept it a project between me and Misty

I once even whined saying "I hate being Excluded ever since I got back" one time... I just got to that part with Lily hosting a party.

And Mitch can't seem to differentiate the difference between his and his characters emotions.))
    (( xD I remember once about Me and Lily choosing armor for him, and I chose a tea-party-lady set. ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

((LOL! I hope we dragged him back...xD))

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Listen, James, but the times, the old times, Mitch and you together were pretty funny and fun. But do you guys think he'll return? ))

After what felt like an hour, I landed nearly head-first, my hands supporting me now that the net was gone. I flipped over backwards and landed on my feet.
    "Gymnastics. Never fails me. Hehe."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

(( He kinda just went in for a few moments, and then rode off on his Motercycle. ))

(( And I doubt it. And I actually apologized to Mitch earlier today. I've been needing to grow up, and I needed to apologize to him for what I did to him and his site. Gave him an explanation of why I did it and why I am sorry.

I think I am through with RPing Ella. If he does come back. Good for you guys. And I think soon, I'll be done with FRI. What is the point of me sticking around honestly? I don't hate Free Realms at all, or anything like that, but Resurgence has taken off, I have no reason to stay.

The only reason I have stayed is actually because of you guys. That's why I refuse to leave. But... ))
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 07-26-2011 at 12:50 PM.

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I`m just going to leave because WHYY to confusing for me... ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( Edited. And... I'm going to rewrite some of my story and edit and post it again. ))