Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1629 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 62911291529157916191627162816291630163116391679172921292629 ... LastLast
Results 16,281 to 16,290 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Riley stood up and followed Misty, her eyes filled with concern as she recalled a fuzzy memory of receiving similarly severe injuries. Riley reached into her backpack and pulled out a first aid kit, "What happened?" She asked, as she retrieved a roll of bandages from the kit.
    Last edited by Riley Shadowfort; 07-25-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

"Fro-yo... OOH!" I facepalmed. "Frozen Yogurt? Sure. C'mon, there's a shack near Luca D'Flor that I've been meaning to go," And with that, I pulled on a thick sweater and raced out.

(( brb! Restarting my computer! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Hey wait! I have to change! Ugh fine...the fast way!" I yelled, getting my wand out. I muttered a spell and pointed at myself. It changed me into white skinnies, pink toasty boots, and a sweater. "Nice....Oh yeah!" I said, racing after her.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I sighed. "You are not fine. We need to take you somewhere so you can get fixed up." I said. "I just don't really know how we'll find somewhere in the middle of the forest..." I muttered to myself. "And well we could just start with that.." I mumbled, seeing the girl whos phone I just fixed bring out a first-aid kit.
    Last edited by Misty; 07-25-2011 at 11:51 PM.

((Hehe... >.> I edited my post. *points up*))

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy sighed and grudgingly allowed the other girl to tend to her injuries. "I was chased through the forest by a wolf," She muttered, feeling the heat rush to her cheeks with embarrassment.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

I laughed and raced ahead. I got there first and bought us two fro-yos, I handed one to Rae.
    "You know, we should check up on Misty and Lizzy, just in case something happens," I said, wolfed the yogurt down and warped to Misty. Unfortunately, it didn't warp me next to her, or behind, or in front, it warped to to the very, very tippy-top of the pine tree above her. The branch snapped.
    (( I'll be checking in and out of the RP, watching Rango! ))

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I devoured my Fro-yo down and ported to Lily. "Hey-" I was stopped by the sound of a huge pop. I looked all around and saw Sophia falling through the air. "Sophia!" I cried, taking my wand out yet again.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

"Did you guys hear that?..." Lizzy mumbled, listening hard. She looked up just in time to see a branch hurtling to the ground above them. Without hesitation, Lizzy flung herself on top of the two other girls, knocking them to the ground a few feet away from the falling branch.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Riley cleaned and bandaged Lizzy's wounds, and noticed the color appearing in Lizzy's cheeks, "Sounds like fun... But don't worry about it, we all have our bad days." Riley failed to notice Sophie falling out of the pine tree.