Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1625 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 62511251525157516151623162416251626162716351675172521252625 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,250 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

I grabbed some bandages off the top shelf, a healing potion, and a long, thin bottle with a skull on top. I shook it and headed back into the room.
    "Alrighty, then. Rae, hold out your arm."

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I held out my arm. "Why..?"
    (( Hey I gtg. I'll be back on in like an hour. Sawwy BAI! D: ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

(( Byyyyeee! D: ))

I shoved a glass of the potion in her mouth, tossed the bottle of whatever it was on her arm and wrapped the arm in bandages.
    "There we go! Should be as good as new. Anyways, we gotta wait until it is, so rest up a little, okay?"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

((Yup, I have a plan.))

I saw a few kids running around near their parents' picnic blankets. It was pretty freaky how little supervision they had. The parents seemed to be reminiscing about something, but the kids were playing tag near the edge. "I'M NOT IT!" They kept yelling in anger. Half the time they weren't running--just attacking each other with their tantrums. The mountains in the distance were beautiful. I kind of zoned out. The whole place was so serene, plus the mist from the falls kept me cool in the heat. But suddenly, I came back to the world with spoiled kids and irresponsible adults. Someone was saying something to me.

"I wish I could see the falls in the Glades," an old pixie said, standing next to me. "If only I could get there. My grandchildren tell me stories of them."

"What's so special?" I replied hastily, turning to him.

"Ah, it's amazing there, or at least I've heard. Falls surrounding the whole realm. Towering over all buildings... Probably the tallest mountains out there." I was amazed.

"I'm going to go," I said, smiling and taking a deep breath.

"If only I had my youth. Safe travels, good luck, and, oh--dress warmly," he winked. He slowly moved down the hill, using his staff as a cane.

((Btw, this took like an hour because I ate dinner and didn't write for a while.))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Riley Shadowfort is offline Master Gamer

((Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while... I went to camp and then my parents took my computer away, -__- but now it's back! ^__^

I forget where Ri was last time I was on the rp, so I'm just going to say that she's back at the dojo....))

Riley woke up in her room in the dojo with a pounding headache. I need some fresh air.... She thought to herself, and blinked a couple times before she could finally bring herself to stand up. Ri shuffled down the steps; slinging her backpack over her shoulder. The dojo's front door closed quietly behind her as she headed into a nearby forest.

Did you know that 75% of statistics aren’t true?

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I sighed and made my way through the forest I had been wandering through for who knows how long. I sighed again. How could I not know how long I was in this place? Well it was easy to not notice time going by. I then just shook my head and kept walking.

Riley walked deeper into the forest for a little while, until she decided to climb a tree. She sat down on a branch, pulled her cellphone out of her pocket, and started to text her friend.

I soon got bored and decided to climb up onto a tree. When I got high enough I jumped to the next. Seeing that this was actually quite amusing I kept jumping from tree to tree to branch to branch. I smiled at myself. I am so weird.. I thought.

Riley heard some trees rustling nearby, but her eyes remained glued to her cell phone.

At one point I wasn't paying much attention to which branch I would land on and I accidentally landed on a random person. "Woah!" I exclaimed and fell onto the ground with an "Oof!"