Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1611 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 61111111511156116011609161016111612161316211661171121112611 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,110 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

"Ugh! Forget it! If you all don't realize this could happen again forget it! Goodbye!" I boomed, storming out of the room.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I just shook my head. I then sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily stared after Rae, her mouth open in a silent protest. Finally, like a deflated balloon, she sank back into her pillows and closed her eyes.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I stormed through the hospital and eventually made my way out. "I can't believe how oblivious they are being!" I yelled.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Name: Dane Holton Ryder (No one ever calls him Holton, that's just his middle name.)
    Character type: Human
    Character's age: 15
    Appearance: Palish.. Has a slight tan, but not really. Dusty blonde hair, really dark navy eyes. Not a very bulky build, but not weak.
    Personality: Mild-tempered. Not very organized. Pretty good cook (learned from his parents.) Compassionate and kind.
    Job/career: Student/Adventurer?
    Home realm: Sanctuary
    A brief history: Born in the suburbs of Sanctuary. Dane's parents owned a failing clothing store, which they closed up. The family struggled for a while, even to get food on the table. Eventually, Dane's mother (Cornelia) was offered a job at an inn in Stillwater Crossing by and old friend, who would let her live in a room there. Kieran, Dane's father, got a job with a small fishing company there. Dane, who was halfway through school, begged his parents to let him stay in Sanctuary in their old apartment. Finally they gave in, and they took his younger sister Lila (age 11) with them. Currently, Dane lives alone in his apartment in Pixiewood (the side away from the sign; it's cheaper there.) He attends Wildwood Senior High School, not too far of a bike ride from his home.
    Other: Plays the piano. Likes to cook.

((I'll be talking in first person.))
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((I am sooo sorry guys...Working on my new and improved shop! xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( * facepalm* Claire got kicked off last night xD Sorry Rae and Lizzy! AND IF I DON'T GET THE CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE TO ALL OF Y'ALL, G'BYE! I might be on for a little bit this afternoon though. ))

(( PS: WHEN DID YOU GET A FIRST SHOP, SISSY? Oh, Claire remembers now.....she liked that shop xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Sorry i had to leave so sudden yesterday XD ))
    *Star*
    "This is all my fault.. I should go talk to her." I Said. I did not really think that was good plan from the start but its only thing i could right?
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

( Woot! Claire still gots an ooooow-errr! NOW GET ON PEOPLE, I AIN'T GOT ALL DAY xD You making me * wipes tear* Lonely. ))

Izzy did start wondering how Lily was. She pulled out her thankfully waterproof phone, and started texting.

Izzy: Liiiiy? Doin alright?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I need Rea on GRRRR I have a plot idea.. >-< ))
    *Star*
    She just sighed, She headed out the door and started to Look for Rea where ever she was. Really if Rea atacked her she would not fight back. It was not worth it anymore.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ