Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1600 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 60011001500155015901598159916001601160216101650170021002600 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,000 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Wuh...Claire will be alll alllllllooooone! * wipes tear away from eye* ))

"We were shopping with Mom , while dad was looking for a job, and we went into this huge department store. I was looking at some toy , while Mom was talking to a manager, then we couldn't find you anywhere. " Izzy said, her voice choked as she held back tears.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Nuuu, you'll still have Mommy and Aunt Rosie and Aunt Rae and Cousin shadow...xD))

Lizzy's eyes widened. "How come I can't remember this?" She asked herself quietly.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

" The only thing I remember is playing with the toy. Mom told me the rest"

(( AND AUNT ELLA! But but but but but ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

(( I just want to move on. I'm growing up. It was my birthday a week or two ago, and.... I just want to go on with my life. There is so much more to do, I didn't have much until this last year. And Lily, since you interpret things wrong, I am not saying you don't have anything, I'm just saying that I want to get out and do other stuff. *Shrug*.

I'll let my children roleplay if they want to (Text-Based and Video game only.), which is something most parents won't allow, because they don't understand XD. Anyway, blech, I am soooooooo glad I am on a Computer now ))
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

((Yesh, and Aunt Ella. You don't really need me! xD))

Lizzy shook her head, her face buried in her hands. "This is so incredible..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" Tell me about it..." Izzy mumbled.

(( BUT I NEEEEED A SISSY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ))

((You didn't have a sissy before now. Why do you suddenly need one so badly? xD And I get it James. I'm in the same boat.))

Lizzy sighed. "Well...What now?"

(( Did someone not invite me to the yacht party....))

" Is Rae sleeping?" I asked, poking her.

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

((Yeah James, That's how I feel now. I want to leave, to quit FRI, but I just can't. I rarely play FR now, and sometimes this site interferes with life...I want to, for what's best for me, but I keep think about what you guys are gonna do and what's going to happen....I want to, but I can't. Just can't.))
    <Insiders>
    ‚Äč*gasp*

((I was the same way before. I quit, and actually stayed that way for a few months, but then I saw everyone and I couldn't leave again. But now I know I need to get away from this place. It's becoming a bit of a problem. xD))

Lizzy blinked and looked down at the motionless form beside her. "Um...I think so..."