Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1596 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861594159515961597159816061646169620962596 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Izzy instantly reckonized the voice, even in the snow. That was too familiar. But whose was it?" I'm Izzy, this is Raegan! We got caught in this storm on the way to Seaside. We're PRETTY sure this is not the right way..." Izzy was almost yelling now, to avoid her voice being muffled in the storm.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lizzy emerged from the whirlwind of snow, her eyes sparkling. "I'm Lizzy. You guys sure went off course, didn't you? Follow me, I know the way to Snowhill," She said, helping them up. She wrapped them both in a jacket, put some hats, gloves, and a scarf on them, and then wrapped them up in blankets before leading the way.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

" Lizzy.." Izzy murmered to herself.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Anyone still here? ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Lizzy fought here way through the snow storm until at last she could see the Snowhill sign. "We're almost there!" She yelled, fighting towards the sign.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I guess thats a yes xD ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

" Ok, Thanks!" Izzy yelled, enough snow to make a snowball smashing into her mouth.

((Lily ish no longer talking to Claire until she gets her Fluffles back...))

Lizzy led them straight into Snowhill, where they were greeted by several worried looking pixies. They were ushered straight to a large ski lodge that was sending up puffs of smoke through a chimney. The pixies gave them fresh, dry clothes to change into and wrapped them up in blankets before seating them on a couch in front of a fire and placing steaming mugs of hot chocolate in their hands then fluttering away.

(( * tears* Sissy -_-???))

Izzy instantly felt better. The warm blankets felt good on her icy skin. She turned torward Lizzy again, and wondered if she was looking into a mirror. Lizzy couldn't be her long lost twin, could she? Of all the people in the Realms..

((Sissy forgives you! *huggles* xD))

Lizzy took a sip of her hot chocolate and instantly felt the warmth spread throughout her. She sighed with content and set the mug down onto the coffee table, wrapping the blanket tighter around herself and catching Izzy's eye. "Um...Why are you looking at me like that?..."