Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1587 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 58710871487153715771585158615871588158915971637168720872587 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,870 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

((Yay, now Lily gets peace and quiet...Except for Sev and Star...))

Just then, a nurse swept into the room. She had been passing by when she heard all the commotion going on inside Lily's room. "Alright, what's going on in here? You aren't disturbing our patient, are you?" The nurse said sternly, glaring at everyone in the room.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((I'm not sayin I don't wanna join in. If you guys wanna run into me then you can. I'm not a loner ya know haha))

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" No ma'am. We were just discussing how violent the weathers been in Blackspore." Izzy lied smoothly smiling at the nurse.
    " But thank you very much for checking in. You must be a wonderful nurse!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

I glared at the nurse. "Nurses.." I mumbled under my breath. "Come on Izzy." I said, getting up and grabbing her hand.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

"Ahuh, likely story. This patient needs rest, and she will get none of that with you all in here! Everybody, out!" The nurse demanded sternly, holding the door ajar and pointing out into the hall.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

" Thanks again!" Izzy called , letting Raegan drag her out. " Feel better Lily! Don't you think I'm not coming back later!"

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Oh just-" I stopped myself. "We were heading out anyways.....Goodbye." I said, heading out the door.

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Misty is offline Master Gamer

I sighed. "Stupid water.." I muttered and got back onto the rock. That whole thing wore me out. Well the only thing that was hard about it was lowering the temperature that the darkness was. "Bahh!"(hum bug xD) I exclaimed and fell back onto the rock.

After everyone left, the nurse smiled sweetly at Lily before closing the door quietly. Lily sighed.

Izzy waited until they were safetly out of Seaside before she said, " What a grumpy nurse. Ooh!" she exclaimed, pointing to a horse rental stand on the side of the street ahead of them.