Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1586 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 58610861486153615761584158515861587158815961636168620862586 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,860 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Lily sighed. "Don't, Sev. The last thing we need is more senseless violence..."
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Wabbajack is offline Master Gamer

Sev made the fire disappear, and shoved his sword into the ground.
    <Insiders>
    ‚Äč*gasp*

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"SENSE-" I cut myself off. "I'm not forgiving Star this easy. I'm gonna make her suffer. If we do become friends again, which is a very low chance, I could never be her friend the same way again..." I said. "She showed her true colors...."

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

"Rae, please just calm down and listen to reason. It's all behind us now. I'm getting better. Star regrets what she did. Forgive and forget!" Lily pleaded.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Izzy sighed. " I'll forgive her if she apoligizes and she promises she truly means it. "

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((I'm not even going to try to get into your guy's plot right now. Expecially because i'm not gonna be here for long... Soo ima rp by myself for now because thats just how I roll haha ))

I sat on a rock in Blackspore. I was practicing my powers here and well I just missed being here. Seaside wasnt much of a good place for me to stay for to long, I needed a break from there. I sighed and made an orb of darkness. I then made the orb start to become mist, it crept across the water and slowly made itself into it. This was the easy part. I then made the mist rise up, with the water in it. Once it was a couple feet in the air, I made the mist spin around really fast and dropped the temperature of it. The faster it spun, the faster the water froze. I almost had it but all of a sudden something happened and ice shattered everywhere. "Great.." I muttered to myself and shielded myself from the ice.

((No plot. Lily is just laying there watching everybody argue. xD))

Misty is offline Master Gamer

((Lol in a way it's still a plot xD so i'm not gonna even try. Expecially because I know how my character wouls react haha))

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

"Ugh. I need some air. Izzy, wanna take a walk with me?" I asked. "I was planning on going to Blackspore. I haven't been there in a while." I said.
    (( Misty since you didn't wanna join in, we won't run into you. I just wanna go to Blackspore xD ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

" Okay. " Izzy agreed, happy to get out of the tension.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9