Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1577 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 57710771477152715671575157615771578157915871627167720772577 ... LastLast
Results 15,761 to 15,770 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( I am here -Drum roll- And i have no body to rp with cause all of them hate star. .. o_o ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( You can still text them or warp or something xD ))

Izzy gazed out the window, and yawned. It was almost morning.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

*Star*
    I was walking around blackspore with nothing to do. I grabbed out my phone and just sended one of my music sheets to Izzy. I had no idea why but i did not care what so ever.
    (( Have you ever heard the song Watch me by bella thorne? Well thats the song she sended XD ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy had almost fallen asleep when she felt a vibration in her pocket. She pulled out her phone , annoyed, and read the text.

Izzy: Still jealous Lily's a better musician than you, huh?
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 07-19-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: I spelled phone wrong * facepalm*

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Lily was fast asleep, looking like she was having a very peaceful dream.
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

*Star*
    I heard my phone and i got it out of my pocket. I rolled me eyes. No i`m not. Well i don`t care.. I still have glass in my skin which sev did that cause he threw me in a window. I still cant move right cause Rea sent Lightning bolts down my spin. And i feel like dieing. Oh and Lilly all right.. I texted her and put my phone back in my pocket.
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy turned, smiled at Lily, and looked back down at her phone, turning the volume off for some rest in a small chair in the room. Seconds later she felt another vibration. " O-" she started, then slapped her hand over her mouth.

Izzy: What would you care? You're the one who almost killed her! If I hadn't been in that bush, and gone to get Rae, she would've been dead! But again, why would you care.

*Star*
    I found a piece of glass on my leg. "Oh come on.." I thought and got it out. I let out a little scream. I really hated them, They treated me like trash, And i`m not that i`m a human being..
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Izzy once again tried to get some sleep, pulling a small thin blanket out of her bag and layign it on top of her.

*Star*
    I frowned. "I`m gonna regret this alot." I thought. "Port to izzy." I thought and ported. "Oh not ready!" I said falling. I rubbed my head "Well that could have gone better.." I whispered
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ