Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1560 of 4582 FirstFirst ... 56010601460151015501558155915601561156215701610166020602560 ... LastLast
Results 15,591 to 15,600 of 45816
Like Tree35Likes

Title: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

Princess Raegan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Adventures Beyond - Chapter two - Snowhill adventures!

(( Haii. ))

Shadowhunters: Looking better in black than the widows of our enemies since 1234. I LOVE The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices. BOOKS <3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

(( Perhaps I'm a smidge late..........but Haiii xD ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

((Yeah, just a smidge. xD))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

(( I CAN DRAG SHADOW HERE ANDS WE CAN DO DA FIGHT NOW >=D Do you think if I stayed by her bus until she left, I could meet Taylor Swift....? ))

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

((Lol I'm not sure. But I know someone who met her. He kept following Taylor Swift's mom around until she finally gave him backstage passes and he got to meet her. He even wrote the number 13 she had on her hand at her concerts!))
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( I`m here! ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( I WANNAH MEET HER SO BAD! It seems like everyone on her website has met her but me! Lol, Poor Andrea...getting followed around by a bunch of kids until she let's them meet her daughter XD ))

(( * tackles Shadow* HAIDERE! I'M GOING TO MEET TS! I HAVE TO! MUST! My dad says if I bring my friend, I'm allowed to sit next to her bus until she moves XD ))

((I almost got to meet her! If only I'd been on the ground floor...I heard that at one of her concerts, she gave a little girl her tiara while she was singing Love Story. She also went through the crowds on the ground and hugged people and signs autographs. RAWR! Anyways, we should RP...AND HAI SHADOW!))

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

(( Now you start =3 ))
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

(( I want a floor seat.....Nu fair >=( They cost like $70 a seat though......plus they probably sold out by now. Imagine how much they are in NY!))

I pulled a thin jacket out of my bag , and slipped it on. What was that noise coming from the dojo...